Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-14-2022, 12:11 AM   #1
JeffC
JeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Boox Max 2 Pro
Any quick way to remove all the marks on PDF documents

I often use neoreader to read PDF books or articles, and mark on the pages. But when I need to share them with other people, I want to send them clean copies. Anyone knows how to quickly remove all the marks on a document?
JeffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 12:10 AM   #2
JeffC
JeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the endJeffC knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Boox Max 2 Pro
With Google, I found the answer:
If you want to delete only the annotations and markups, in Acrobat or Adobe Reader, you can open the Comments List under the Comment pane, select the first comment, press CTRL+A to select all and then press Delete to delete them all.
JeffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert