Notices

Old 05-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
thomasmorus
Connoisseur
thomasmorus began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Folder structure an the reader

Hello All

I have moved to the PRS+ Software and it is working great, also I get my books fom calibre sorted by Author in the folders - also works great

Now I have about 500 Star Trek Ebooks, which I want in one folder, so I tried to change in the set up, in Add/Save/ the field at the tab "send to device" from {author_sort}/{title} - {authors} to
{tags}/{title} - {authors}

It did not work, either I was not able to send the books to the device (all options under Send to device are grey or When I was able to send I always got the folders in the Author_Sort structure

Please Help

Thanks
thomasmorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasmorus View Post
change in the set up, in Add/Save/ the field at the tab "send to device" from {author_sort}/{title} - {authors} to
{tags}/{title} - {authors}
The "tags" field can be very long and usually contains commas. Either might be a problem on your device. You could try this:
StarTrek/{title} - {authors}
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
The "tags" field can be very long and usually contains commas. Either might be a problem on your device. You could try this:
StarTrek/{title} - {authors}
Does send to device automatically override the device interface plugin?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote