Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #46
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Rita Toews reports on TeleRead that Read an E-Book Week was a big hit, and provides some impressive details here. For myself, I can report an increase of tenfold or more in the number of visitors and hits, and a LOT of downloads of the free novel Berserker. If even a fraction of those downloads are converted to sales of other books, or (better yet) referrals to others to find my site and buy, it could turn out to be a huge year for the SJB!

Here's looking forward to REBW2010... and congratulations, Rita!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #47
Redimech
Nameless Being

Does anyone in Australia participate in Read an E-Book Week?
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #48
Domokos
Rita Y. Toews
Domokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it is

Device: Sony and Hiebook
Read An E-Book Week in Australia

The nice thing about the internet is that it makes geographic barriers irrelevant. People participate in Read an E-Book Week around the world.

If you have an event in mind for that week please share it with either Steve or me and we will post it on the Read an E-Book Week website www.ebookweek.com and help promote it.

One thing I would like to see is a flash gathering of people all reading e-books at the same place at the same time. It may even get the attention of the Guinness World Book of Records if enough people joined in.

Rita
Domokos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e ink, promotion, read an e-book week, sony, stevejordanbooks