Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
DutchDavid
DutchDavid began at the beginning.

Device: None
Bad experience with Pocketbook

I have ordered my Pro603 on the 25th of July. According to the site I ordered it from www.pocketbook.nl it was available and would be delivered within 24 hours. I am still awaiting the delivery of the e-reader(!)

Of course I tried to reach the helpdesk or anybody at Pocketbook for that matter. But they remain silent as if they have been wiped from the earth after a Neutron bomb.

Does anybody else have issues with the delivery of their e-reader or of any issues of not responding by the helpdesk of Pocketbook?
DutchDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
jekvb
Connoisseur
jekvb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3 Pro; Android: PocketBook & ReadEra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchDavid View Post
Does anybody else have issues with the delivery of their e-reader or of any issues of not responding by the helpdesk of Pocketbook?
Hi David,
The past few months we purchased our PocketBook e-readers at http://www.easereader.nl/.
No isssues here, but I understood that easyreader.nl is a reseller for PocketBook in the Netherlands, so maybe they have a clue about contacting PocketBook?
jekvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
I have ordered my Pro603 on the 25th of July. According to the site I ordered it from www.pocketbook.nl
this is not the online store - if you click on "where to buy" (in Dutch ), you get three links of distributors, two of which look like reseller, and one of which looks like the official pocketbook online store. Did you order yours from here perhaps?
http://store.pocketbook.nl/
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
DutchDavid
DutchDavid began at the beginning.

Device: None
I finally got my order after I managed to find a telephone of the one behind the store. Apparently they were waiting for the SD card I ordered with the ereader (but why no reaction in between).

It's weird that you can order en ereader on this site, pay and it wouldn't be an online store. But anyway, the problem is solved.
DutchDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #5
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
I finally got my order after I managed to find a telephone of the one behind the store. Apparently they were waiting for the SD card I ordered with the ereader (but why no reaction in between).

It's weird that you can order en ereader on this site, pay and it wouldn't be an online store. But anyway, the problem is solved.
glad it eded well after all!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert