Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old Today, 12:13 PM   #25891
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
I make a couple of desserts using recipes in that original book, which dates me. The chocolate cake and the oatmeal cookies are very good.

Jim
The recipes sound fabulous.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #25892
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Currently reading Milk Run by Nathan Lowell, the first in his Smuggler's Tales story arc, still set in the Solar Clipper universe. This is a re-read for me, as I'm working my way through his Solar Clipper books, this time as audio books. (Except for the two most recent, including this one, which aren't yet in audio format. Yet.)

Also listening to We Are Legion by Dennis E. Taylor. This was a book I picked up at an Audible 2 for 1 sale, and it's actually turning out quite promising. Let's hope it holds as I get further into it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote