Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-29-2017, 10:18 PM   #721
Robins19
Robins19 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
I need a kobo touch N905C default image to put on my gf's kobo touch, accidentally bricked it when 3 different micro usb cords didnt connect it to the computer, turns out they were all buggered, and the 4th one worked after i formated the internal microsd card
Robins19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2017, 10:29 PM   #722
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #723
Robins19
Robins19 began at the beginning.

amazing, ty
Robins19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:14 AM   #724
knorrre
knorrre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Well, there are several threads regarding images of Kobo Readers. I don't know where to post, so I do it in the top 3 threads. I apologize for this but my parents want use the reader in their vacation next week.

So I also need an image for the Kobo N905B. Could somebody send me this?

Thanks and regards
knorrre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #725
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How about just one of them and actually allow time for a response? Give it a day, not an hour before prompting again.

In any case, PM sent.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:51 AM   #726
knorrre
knorrre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
How about just one of them and actually allow time for a response? Give it a day, not an hour before prompting again.

In any case, PM sent.
Yes, you are right. Sorry for my impatientness.
Anyway, thanks a lot!
knorrre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:05 AM   #727
sduriez
sduriez began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n905b
image for kobo n950b

hi!
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b. Thx in advance!

Simon
sduriez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:55 AM   #728
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #729
andy911850
andy911850 began at the beginning.

Hi Everyone, im a Kobo Touch N905C user but can't find to the the SD card image anywhere. asking as my N905C looks to be bricked and im hoping a image SD image restore will do the trick
andy911850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #730
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to a PM. But, everyone please give a reasonable amount of time for a response.