Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-02-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
dandan77
Enthusiast
dandan77 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader mio180
Question problem vith converting pdf file

im trying to converte pdf file with bookdesigner when i loaded the ebook the book main window stay empty and i cant make the conversatin any one know what cuse this provblem ?
what should i do ?
thanks
dandan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The problem is that book designer does not work well with PDF that are graphic heavy. It doesn't keep the graphics. So unless the PDF doesn't have graphics you need and all you need is just text, you'll be ok. otherwise, forget it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert