charger

Hi,
I have a charger for my MiFi which I would like to use with my PRS 600
Sorry, Asawi, I meant PRS 650

but I do not want to damage it.
The output is 5V---1.0A

Appreciate any advice.

Thank You

Last edited by lawrie; 09-06-2011 at 09:47 AM.
lawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Edit: post removed!
(I didn't notice it was for the 600. Don't know the specs needed for the 600. I thought it was for an x50)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
If you understand German language here is a thread about that:
http://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-r...n-prs-650-350/

Otherwise use Google translation:
http://translate.google.at/translate...n-prs-650-350/

For I have had troubles charging my PRS350 with a solar charger, I played and frickled with my reader in a very uncommon way (loading with batteries over naked cables and voltage up to 12V), trying to load the battery. I'm very surprised, that the reader is still living ;-)
Seems to be rugged, but sometimes refuses beeing charged from distinct chargers.

A normal cellphone charger will do I guess. At least in my case.

A.

Last edited by Analogus; 09-06-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote