Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-15-2024, 06:38 AM   #1
chrisread67
chrisread67 began at the beginning.

Device: none
best gaming laptop.?

hey all
suggest me best gaming laptop but should be budget friendly.
thanks in advcance..
chrisread67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 01:57 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
That's asking for the almost impossible since best and budget friendly are pretty much opposites. In the Lenovo line, you could check out the Legion 9i Gen 9 for what is probably one of the best gaming laptops. For a lower cost unit, you could check out the Acer Predator Helios line with an i7 or i5 processor.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2024, 02:44 PM   #3
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Is this for portable work and play, or just play? If the latter, perhaps consider one of the many gaming handheld PCs available now. You can use any basic laptop for the work stuff.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:19 PM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Also, it would help to know what kind of games you want to play.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:01 AM   #5
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
What is your budget? My budget may be quite different from yours, so some hard numbers and facts would help greatly.
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2024, 08:01 AM   #6
chrisread67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookstooge View Post
What is your budget? My budget may be quite different from yours, so some hard numbers and facts would help greatly.
1200-1400
Old 03-16-2024, 08:03 AM   #7
chrisread67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
That's asking for the almost impossible since best and budget friendly are pretty much opposites. In the Lenovo line, you could check out the Legion 9i Gen 9 for what is probably one of the best gaming laptops. For a lower cost unit, you could check out the Acer Predator Helios line with an i7 or i5 processor.
haha yes both hardly can fit in one place... but lately ive been thinking and reading alot about Asus ROG Zephyrus G14, whats your take.?
Old 03-16-2024, 05:50 PM   #8
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisread67 View Post
1200-1400
Dollars? Pounds? Canadian? Australian? ...

Without more information a pretty useless answer

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:41 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
but lately ive been thinking and reading alot about Asus ROG Zephyrus G14, whats your take.?
It's a decent laptop and I did like the OLED display on the unit I've seen which was the G16 but I prefer a larger display. My tired old eyes are not happy with 14" displays.
Old Today, 06:43 AM   #10
chrisread67

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Dollars? Pounds? Canadian? Australian? ...

Without more information a pretty useless answer

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
Dollars...$
Old Today, 06:51 AM   #11
Steve
Steve began at the beginning.

Quote:
hey all
suggest me best gaming laptop but should be budget friendly.
thanks in advcance..
Check out Acer Nitro 5 or the ASUS TUF Gaming laptop. Personally these two machines are amazing.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Dollars...$
Which country?