Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-28-2012, 04:26 AM   #1
dutchpete
dutchpete began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre downloading error code 2203

Hi,

Only heard of Calibre today; had a look at the introductory video and was blown away by what Calibre can do.

Wanted to download the program, but upon trying to enstall it to my computer, it came up with an "error code 2203."

I've searched the Forum database, but nothing came up. Also checked FAQ's.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks for your help.

Dutchpete
dutchpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchpete View Post
Hi,

Only heard of Calibre today; had a look at the introductory video and was blown away by what Calibre can do.

Wanted to download the program, but upon trying to enstall it to my computer, it came up with an "error code 2203."

I've searched the Forum database, but nothing came up. Also checked FAQ's.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks for your help.

Dutchpete
To be certain it's not a corrupted installer, try downloading it again without any download helpers et al active, if you're using any.

If that doesn't work, perhaps this will.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
dutchpete
dutchpete began at the beginning.

Device: none
Many thanks for your response. Will try it out today and see if it does the trick. Groetjies
dutchpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
This sort of thing happens when you try to directly copy files into Program Files instead of using the installer. An overactive antivirus program might cause this too, though I don't remember it being complained of for quite a while.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error code 2203