Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dang! I coulda had the Olympic edition, and mine's just pebble blue. :(

Quote:
Samsung Offers Galaxy S3 Olympic Edition

By Chris Martin, PC-Advisor-(UK) Jul 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Samsung has launched an Olympic edition of its Galaxy S3 smartphone.

The news coincides with the London 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony. Keen supporters of Team GB can get their hands on the Galaxy S3 Olympic edition exclusively from The Carphone Warehouse starting August 1.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/26001...c_edition.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
wow, the white olympic edition looks really cool!
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
LiquidGear
Zealot
LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
my gf just got her Galaxy SIII yesterday... how come the salesperson did not inform us about this?

Last edited by LiquidGear; 07-31-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: he to her
LiquidGear is offline   Reply With Quote