Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Hugomarink
Hugomarink began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK Color
Hello! New NOOK User Here!

My wife gave me a NOOK Color for Christmas this year. It's the first tablet/e-Reader I've owned other than an iPod touch, which was really too small to do much reading on it. I'm here to reach out to other NOOK Color users to stay updated on what this device can do. So far I am pleased for the most part with my NOOK Color although I am extremely disappointed that the Comixology app is not available for NOOK. One of the main things I wanted to do with a color e-reader is read comic books and graphic novels! The Kindle Fire comes with Comixology pre-loaded so the NOOK Color is already behind the Kindle Fire when it comes to reading comics and graphic novels. Buyer's remorse? Maybe a bit, but I'm hoping that Comixology does become available on the NOOK Color before too long.

Thanks!

Hugo
Hugomarink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
steve13565
steve13565 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from steve13565

We just got a Kindle as a present for Christmas.

I am learning how to put my own HTML pages on the kindle.

I have my first example working, but am now trying to figure out how to get it to use a style sheet file.

That is what brings me to this forum.

/Steve
steve13565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Hugo
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello and welcome to MobileRead.

Look around the site and have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert