Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 127 34.32%
with launchpad hotkeys 34 9.19%
haven't used yet 209 56.49%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2013, 01:13 PM   #1171
koliberek
koliberek began at the beginning.

Device: K3 (Keyboard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobudera View Post

I make duokan's theme:
Hello!
Are your great themes available somewhere? Do you share them?

Best regards
koliberek
koliberek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #1172
Kobudera
Hungarian
Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by koliberek View Post
Hello!
Are your great themes available somewhere? Do you share them?

Best regards
koliberek
Hello!

DuoKan theme's: duokan-hun-themes

Használd egészséggel!
Best regards!

Üdv!

Last edited by Kobudera; 06-01-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Kobudera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2013, 05:02 AM   #1173
koliberek
koliberek began at the beginning.

Device: K3 (Keyboard)
Thx a lot!
koliberek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:07 AM   #1174
liw
liw began at the beginning.

Device: k4 touch
[Google Translate:

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, I installed recently duokana2013 latest soft I K4Touch 5.1.0 Installed correctly, but later (frequent While connecting to the PC and unplug the USB checked signs en font, etc.) After disconnecting longer open ost files MOBI (nanich checked czciąki) I press file appears Duoke Start page and return to your Father but not the worst. The worst that after 3-4 attempts to open various MOBI. Appears white screen with info back to the Kindle. Rebooted your Kindle - I came back duakon and nothing I put in a few hours. to rest. Afternoon attempt modi, nothing to return to your Kindle. Restarted with button back Duoke mobi unchanged. Switched off and Kindervater (8 seconds) Nothing. Only pdf opens. Can you do something to open mobi duokan as sooner or uninstall it. If anything it's better with a device that can be connected to the compa instal folder barzo please help me depends on the system, do not want to put hooks on kinllu. Please help the layman

]

Witam wszystkich.Jestem nowa na tym forum,zainstalowałam ostatnio duokana2013 najnowszy soft Mam K4Touch 5.1.0 Zainstalował sie poprawnie,ale póżniej (czeste podłącznie i odłaczanie do kompa przez USB sprawdzałam znaki pl czcionki itp.)Po ost odłaczeniu przestał otwierać pliki MOBI (nanich sprawdzałam czciąki)naciskam plik pojawia sie str startowa duokana i wraca do listy ks ale nie to jest najgorsze.Najgorzej że po 3-4 próbach otwarcia różnych MOBI .Pojawia sie biały ekran z info powrót do Kindle. Zrestartowałam z kindla - wrocił duakon i nic odłożyłam na kilka godz. zeby odpoczął .Rano próba modi, nic powrót do kindla .Zrestartowałam z przycisku powrót duokana mobi bez zmian.Wył i włą kindla (8 sekund ) Nic .Tylko pdf sie otwiera .CZy można coś z tym zrobić żeby duokan otwierał mobi jak wcześniej czy go odinstalować.Jeśli już to lepiej z urządzenie czy można po podłaczeniu do compa folder instal Barzo prosze o pomoc zależy mi na tym systemie, nie chce wprowadzać Haków na kinllu. PROSZE POMÓŻCIE laikowi

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-06-2013 at 06:44 AM.
liw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #1175
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
There's no such thing as a k4 touch; you must have installed the wrong duokan version for your device.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #1176
HTAluvBeBeo
HTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle K3 and Kindle 4
This is amazing, new reading experience to me
HTAluvBeBeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #1177
HTAluvBeBeo
HTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheeseHTAluvBeBeo can extract oil from cheese

Vietnamese Duokan 2013

Here is the vietnamese language for duokan.
There is still something wrong with some vietnamese characters

For example:
QUANTIFUER_HOUR=Giờ (with grave accent)
But it still display "Giớ" (with acute accent) instead of "Giờ"

Is that because of character encoding ?
Attached Files
File Type: txt Vietnamese.txt (60.2 KB, 351 views)
Old 06-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #1178
HTAluvBeBeo

Problem sovled: Vietnamese language for duoka

Yes, I changed the encoding. So, it works now.
I attach here the vietnamese language for duokan
Attached Files
File Type: txt Vietnamese.txt (63.4 KB, 1236 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #1179
andy1m
Enthusiast
andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: K4NT, PaperWhite
Downloading R2.4 for my Kindle NT, for testing only.

The old version on my NT is very good already.
andy1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:47 AM   #1180
Draekus
Draekus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Hi guys,

I just bought a used Kindle 4NT with duokan installed. Not thinking much I did an automatic update, and now I have the version:

xKindle_2013-05-30.26077.rtm

everything works fine but IN CHINEESE . I tried to lurk around in the menu, and I figured out that it has a whole language section, but I can't find an option to change the language, or maybe the language files do not fit anymore? (I have a whole set of them in DK_System/xKindle/res/language/ )

The closest thing to language change I found looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcusvw4r7h...614_114451.jpg

Any help?
Draekus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #1181
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draekus View Post
but I can't find an option to change the language,
Try to find similar items with these ones:
设置: System Settings
语言: Language

this picture may help also.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:51 AM   #1182
richy1989
Connoisseur
richy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel isrichy1989 really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 & Kindle 4 Black
I have some new idea,
could you help me to finish it?

it's here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=876
richy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #1183
ixoster
ixoster began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3g
Hi guys, I installed Duokan 2013 and have tried reeding some books in Russian language, but most of the books it's show wrong character encoding, before I use old Duokan and everything been fine. Maybe it's any solution?
ixoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #1184
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixoster View Post
Hi guys, I installed Duokan 2013 and have tried reeding some books in Russian language, but most of the books it's show wrong character encoding
did you try to use a different font?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #1185
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by richy1989 View Post
I'm not sure whether Duokan support using png files as screensaver.

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf