Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-18-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
Question Regarding "Juicing" with Smashwords Affiliate Program

Hi, guys,

If you publish with Smashwords, you know they've got an affiliate program and the default is 11%, but that you can set it to a higher rate. I bumped mine up to 75%, but it's weird because sometimes I see affiliates getting that and other times they only get the 11%. I set these rates right away when I published the ebooks, and I've seen the same ebooks give some people 75% and others 11%. I'm scratching my head over it. I've emailed the SW folks but it's been weeks and no answer.

Has this happened to anybody else? I told folks on my blog that they could get 75% by promoting my books, so I'd really like that to work out for them!

~Lindsay
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote