Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #391
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I picked up a copy of Gill's Bible Commentary by Osnova earlier this morning and it looks very interesting. I read over the 23rd Psalms in the context of the commentary a little while ago and it did add to my understanding of what David was talking about. It's a good resource for Bible study. I found it over at Amazon for the Kindle.

Last edited by crich70; 12-30-2012 at 10:55 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #392
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Thanks, Crich, for your feedback. I have recently focused almost exclusively on Bible Commentaries interlinking them with the Bible. There is Matthew Henry's, Jameson, Fasset, Brown's, Gill's, Spurgeon's The Treasury of David, and now Barnes'.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #393
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Osnova,

Will your bibles finally work on the Kindle Fire HD and the Kindle Papewhite? I was an avid fan of them on my Kindle Keyboard WiFi 3rd Generation.
I can finally confirm that DVJ-2 works on Paperwhite (e.g. jn 3 16 and change from "This Book" to "Index Items") and DVJ-1 works on Kindle Fire HD (after indexing).

I will probably change DVJ-1 in order for it to work on Paperwhite (so instead of jn.3.16, it will be jn3.16).
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote