Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #151
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Podcast Interview with me on Adventures in Sci Fi Publishing, about Tag.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #152
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Tag has a new cover...
Perhaps - but does it have a sequel?

Nice cover - although I was partial to the previous one.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #153
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Perhaps - but does it have a sequel?
Indeed it does have a sequel. Said sequel currently brewing, percolating, a departure from what was, to what is...

This year will be interesting. I only managed to produce one new 80K word novel last year.

I wrote about 250k words last year; most of them still on my hard drive. This year I'm hoping to finish three books. One of them is the sequel to Tag...
Old 01-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #154
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
This year I'm hoping to finish three books. One of them is the sequel to Tag...
Can't wait to read them.

By the way ...
Nice new avatar.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #155
simonroyle
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Can't wait to read them.

By the way ...
Nice new avatar.
Thanks - I'll repost the new cover here, last one was too high and got deleted by the mods...

Can't say anything else about the new books in this thread it'll get deleted.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #156
simonroyle
Addict

I have been away. I am now back. I have reduced some of the email (and other) clutter from my life; now I need something else with which to aid my procrastination .
Old 06-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #157
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
I have been away. I am now back. I have reduced some of the email (and other) clutter from my life; now I need something else with which to aid my procrastination .
Welcome back.

I saw you also handed over The Indie View website.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #158
simonroyle
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Welcome back.

I saw you also handed over The Indie View website.
Thanks. Yes, BigAl was kind enough to take it off my hands. Between my business and writing I had little time for it. It's a relief that I can now just write in what spare time I have - instead of worrying about all those little details that crop up every day with an active website.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #159
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I couldn't work out how you fit it in in the first place.
Still waiting for that sequel and the other two books you reckon might spring up this year.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #160
simonroyle
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I couldn't work out how you fit it in in the first place.
Still waiting for that sequel and the other two books you reckon might spring up this year.
Just forego sleep

You might want to adjust those expectations downwards - 1 for sure ....
Old 06-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #161
caleb72
Indie Advocate

Quote:
Just forego sleep

You might want to adjust those expectations downwards - 1 for sure ....
1 is still good.
Closed Thread