Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
gcoggins
gcoggins began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Kindle content

Hi. I recently converted a pdf to a prc file and I want to sell it at the kindle store but I don't have a kindle devise and I'm not sure if the type is large enough to read. It's a short booklet on prophecy. If anyone has a kindle device and wishes to check out the screen display for me I would appreciate it. I can email the file as an attachment or upload it to one of my websites and give you the link. Thanks
gcoggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Did you check the PRC vs the PDF to make sure no errors were introduced in the conversion process? Generally errors occur converting PDF to anything else and the only way to fix them is to do a compare of both to be sure the conversion is perfect.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoggins View Post
Hi. I recently converted a pdf to a prc file and I want to sell it at the kindle store but I don't have a kindle devise and I'm not sure if the type is large enough to read. It's a short booklet on prophecy. If anyone has a kindle device and wishes to check out the screen display for me I would appreciate it. I can email the file as an attachment or upload it to one of my websites and give you the link. Thanks
Have you tried it in the mobipocket reader software? I think the Kindle controls the font size not the ebook on the Kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi gcoggins and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
There is also the STANZA reader, which will work on a mac to view your PRC file. There is now a Windows version, too.
http://www.lexcycle.com/
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ebook reader, kindle