Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
classofbond
classofbond began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Bulk azw3 to azw3

Converted everything from epub to azw3 and trying to do a bulk conversion of azw3 to azw3 to remove any lingering issues, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to keep it from selecting epub as the input format. Any guidance would be appreciated.
classofbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by classofbond View Post
Converted everything from epub to azw3 and trying to do a bulk conversion of azw3 to azw3 to remove any lingering issues, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to keep it from selecting epub as the input format. Any guidance would be appreciated.
I don't think that can be done (at least Easily). Calibre remembers the last conversion setting used for EACH title (unless you use the Tick to reset to defaut)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You can bulk remove stored settings see attachment

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	117191  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote