Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
THE DBX
THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.THE DBX solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis Wifi+3g
[Kindle 3G] No update by OTA since last firmware update

Hi

Since the last udpade of firmware, when I use update by OTA, the program don’t update by 3g way. By wifi, everything work fine but not by 3g connexion.

I know, when I use Wikipedia search, I was bloqued, but now, it’s wikipedia and update.

Do you think the problem come from KOReader or, Amazon have find a solution for don’t use this way for update the program...

Thanks for your help

DBX

Last edited by THE DBX; 07-01-2018 at 06:03 PM.
THE DBX is offline   Reply With Quote