Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #1
Deek
Deek began at the beginning.

Device: any and all
Howdy All - I have a new book to promote

Howdy readers,

I have a new book to promote called Sange Segrati. In a nutshell - It is the first in a trilogy and revolves around the hunt for a pedophile priest who abused the son of a Mafioso. The priest, knowing his life is in dire peril, blackmails higher-ups within the Vatican to help him flee and protect him. The blackmail concerns terrible Vatican secrets he'd uncovered over the years - hence the title, Sangue Segrati (Blood Secrets)
The first five chapters of Sangue Segrati are available to read for free at www.sanguesegrati.com
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ....

(PDF ! and too pricey for me .... Good luck .... )
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote