Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-04-2024, 03:35 PM   #3511
MagnaNime
MagnaNime began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2 | Kobo Glo Hd
Many thanks for your answers !
I mean "é", "è", "à", "ç" but also "^" for instance.
What I have tried was to change character, like: [3] = "é".

Actually the Azerty keyboard behave like a Qwerty. Only the number of caps matter. It was easy to switch the character to become what I wanted, but without accent...
MagnaNime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 03:32 PM   #3512
KaizaCorp
Enthusiast
KaizaCorp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
It's been a week with my new Libra 2. Happy to report that no crash so far with firmware 4.34.20148 and KOReader 2023.08. Battery life seems to be normal also. Hopefully it stays this way.
How's it been going since?

I'm enjoying KOReader on my Clara HD (with latest firmware) but wondering if there's a particular firmware that'll perform best with KOReader on my Libre 2?
KaizaCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 12:19 PM   #3513
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizaCorp View Post
How's it been going since?

I'm enjoying KOReader on my Clara HD (with latest firmware) but wondering if there's a particular firmware that'll perform best with KOReader on my Libre 2?
Still going strong. I only got a crash like once or twice since I have it, and the battery doesn't bother me compared to my old H2O. I do not use Nickle at all so can't say if it's shorter than "normal" compared to other devices of the same generation.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:50 AM   #3514
Name28
Enthusiast
Name28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo_glo, Kobo_glo_HD
Hi
Am I only getting error when trying to push/pull reading progress? Last 3-4 days it returns, that "something went wrong...". Also when check updates it says "no stable update channel" or something like this.
Thank you.
Name28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 04:53 PM   #3515
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It should be back tomorrow. See https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/10615
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:15 PM   #3516
Name28
Enthusiast
Name28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo_glo, Kobo_glo_HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Hi Frenzie. Thank you and others for all efforts with Koreader.
Push/pull reading progress is not working again Is there any way, maybe to set it to personal cloud ftp?

Last edited by Name28; 03-23-2024 at 11:41 PM.
Name28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 01:25 PM   #3517
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
pazos hosts another one somewhere, but I forget where to find it atm. He'll probably pop by soon enough.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 05:43 PM   #3518
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
pazos hosts another one somewhere, but I forget where to find it atm. He'll probably pop by soon enough.
They're all in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/11154
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote