Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2021, 06:37 PM   #1
kyôdai
Zealot
kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sage / Libra Sleep-Cover weight

Hey there,

Does anyone know the weight of the official sleep-covers (and power-cover) for the new Kobo Sage and Libra 2?

Or if someone bought one of these, could they weigh them, please?

-> https://us.kobobooks.com/collections/accessories

I would like to know, what the total weight of the device with cover will be and how it compares to previous models. Since I might upgrade to one of these from my Aura H2O.

I already know the weight for the Aura H2O and the Libra H2O:

362g = Aura H2O*1 (231g) + Kobo SleepCover (131g)
299g = Libra H2O (192g) + Kobo SleepCover (107g)
kyôdai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:00 PM   #2
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
The power cover has yet to be released, Kobo reps won’t give a date either, so it’s going to be awhile on that.

I’d imagine that the sleep covers would be at least comparable to the Libra H2O, and Forma ones, perhaps a little lighter owing to the attachment mechanism difference. But I don’t know those weights off the top of my head.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, kobo, libra, sage, weight