Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-21-2021, 07:36 AM   #1
raghiid
Connoisseur
raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raghiid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Help with Search & Replace function and fi/fl ligatures

Converting from epub to azw3, I have calibre set up to automatically replace fi and fl with their proper unicode ligature.

But I found some words if played with will mess up the code of the book, for example <figurecaption> is used for image captions, and the fi in figurecaption should remain the characters f and i.

How do I tell calibre to replace the fi character with the ligature but only if it's not in the word "figure"?
raghiid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ligatures, replace, search