Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-18-2020, 04:12 PM   #1
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Force Restart?

Hi, I was messing with PB chess and its been hanging. it now is showing images of random things, like a pen or letter blocks. how can I turn it off?
Scaledish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #2
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got it into coolreader, where it was before. device is now responding. how do I exit cool reader?

EEEK SOMEONE SAVE ME

Last edited by Scaledish; 03-18-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #3
Scaledish
A friend

Held down power, screen is now 100% frozen
Old 03-18-2020, 04:53 PM   #4
Scaledish
A friend

yey, holding down worked, screen was not frozen, device was just all the way off. remind me NOT to use cool reader

Tags
forma, pbchess