Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Your favorite web sites...

We have the world at our fingertips now with the world wide web. But the world is a lot to chew on, so most of us have a handful of sites that we visit religiously every day. Not the RSS feeds, or the ones that are bookmarked, but the sites that you can't miss or your day just isn't the same.

What are those sites for you?

To get things started, here are my "can't miss a day" web sites:
* MobileRead (of course!)
* Palm Addict
* PDA24/7
* Woot
* Engadget
* Slashdot
* Gizmodo

In addition, some other sites I like to go to a lot:
* JKontherun
* PocketPCThoughts
* Pocket PC Magazine Blogs
* BlogMaverick
* CBSsportsline

In the interest of brevity, this is not all-inclusive and there are a lot of other fantastic sites I like to visit. But these are a few of those that are really special, and draw me frequently. How about you?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:57 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
My dailies:

MR
PA
Gizmodo
Teleread
Aximsite
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2005, 04:07 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I only have 2 sites I really like to visit every day if I can, and that's Mobileread & Aximsite. Other less visited sites include PocketPCThoughts, PocketMatrix, Fictionwise, Memoware, Baen & more.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 10:46 AM   #4
rmeister0
Addict
rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

In the humor department:
PvP Online
User Friendly
Queen of Wands

In the tech world:
eWeek
The Register
O'Reilly Network
The News Show (Daily 7 minute news video, with humor)

Indispensible in the Mac world:
Macworld (News section, updated during the day)
MacInTouch (Discussion of tech issues)
MacSlash
rmeister0 is offline   Reply With Quote