Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #76
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I never dream of food. I often dream of new houses that are like labrynths (I love them!) Or having to go to the bathroom and I can't (no privacy- hate those dreams).
Last night it was dreams of meeting online friends (I really am, today) and getting ready to leave the country on a plane/train and I wasn't ready to go. We had a lot to clean/ pack. I'm not planning a move, although we have talked about moving back to the mainland sometime.

Somehow this was more exciting/ frustrating in my head.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #77
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Last night I dreamt I went bowling. It must have been 10 pin because we used the big balls with the holes in them.

The bowling pins were those blowup puch-em-down clowns. The ball had to hit them in just the right spot and they deflated. The puppy worked as a pin girl, running up and removing any deflated clowns.

I then went to visit a friend who lives beside a lake. He'd build a new living room addition that went out over the water. The floor was exactly level with the lake. There were no walls, and probably no roof but I didn't look up. It was reminiscent of those swimming pools that end in the sky/horizon. It would be very easy to take a swim or to just stumble into the lake. The furniture being out in the open was of no concern at the time.

They had a new private chef called VR. They were lauding his culinary expertise so I went out to the kitchen to find something to eat. I couldn't find any food so I opend about a hundred cupboards which were all empty. I finally opened a wee cupboard about 3 inches by 3 inches and found 2 pieces of wilted lettuce inside. Then I woke up.

I often dream about food. Whenever I go looking for it it disappears. If I do find some, it looks good from afar but when I get near enough to eat it it resembles nothing like food. This is very frustrating. The part of my brain that visualizes close-up food must be asleep.

WDE.
(WetDreamErection)

I mean by that that you build dreams of ... swimming! yeah that's it, swimming.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 06-17-2009 at 08:23 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #78
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I dreamt last night that I had a PRS-500 and kept reinstalling eBook Library V3.0 over and over and over again on a MAC, trying to get it to work. I never did get it to work, but I became way to familiar with AprilHare in the process.

*note*
I have never seen a PRS-500
I don't currently own and have never owned a MAC.
I've never even had an on-line conversation with AprilHare.

WTF was that all about. I think I've been reading too many posts on the new releases of the Sony eBooks and eBook Library.

(Sorry AprilHare, I hope you take no offence to my dreams, maybe I was craving chicken.)

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 08-28-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #79
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I dreamt last night that I had a PRS-500 and kept reinstalling eBook Library V3.0 over and over and over again on a MAC, trying to get it to work. I never did get it to work, but I became way to familiar with AprilHare in the process.

*note*
I have never seen a PRS-500
I don't currently own and have never owned a MAC.
I've never even had an on-line conversation with AprilHare.

WTF was that all about. I think I've been reading too many posts on the new releases of the Sony eBooks and eBook Library.

(Sorry AprilHare, I hope you take no offence to my dreams, maybe I was craving chicken.)

WDE.
Basted or barbecued?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote