Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of **** That Doesn't ******* Work

My first post in the Lounge. Exciting, right? This was too good not to share, though. NOTE: This is from the Onion and not censored at all. No sex or violence, just profanity. Might not be something you want to watch at work or with the kids, though.

Here's the link in case the video refuses to load on the forums, as it is doing with me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-14-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: fixed youtube link
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote