Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
GatorsUF
GatorsUF began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Transformer Prime
Multiple PDF to Epub or Mobi

I work for the Fire Department and I have a lot of Directives. I wanted to make them all into a book.

I have roughly 60 PDFs that are each individual directives. What I would like is to combine all those PDFs into one book with a Table of Contents.

I want to have the first page with the Directive numbers (filename) so I could easily jump to the directive I am looking for.

Is Calibre able to do this?
GatorsUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
If you are able to obtain the original documents used to make the PDFs and work from those, you would have an easier time. Conversion of PDFs to ePub / Mobi / any format is problematic.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert