Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
ebookrights
Banned
ebookrights began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kindle with Duokan?

What setting should I use if I want to use my Kindle with the Duokan OS? (basically it just adds ePub support).
ebookrights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookrights View Post
What setting should I use if I want to use my Kindle with the Duokan OS? (basically it just adds ePub support).
Since the Kindle plugin does not include epub as a option to send. If you plan to use the USB connection to transfer your epubs your best bet at this time is to disable your Kindle Plugin and use the Connect to folder option to transfer books to your Kindle.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert