Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-09-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
mizfiesta
mizfiesta began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Nook Uk

Hi all, my Daughter got me a Nook years ago for my Christmas. I used it quite happily until I started having issues with dry eyes and started using Audible.

I've recently came across my Nook again but remembered the B and N Uk had given responsibility over to Sainsbury's Entertainment. Pretty sure they gave it up too - but I can' find any of my emails or history to let me know what happened next. I'm pretty sure I followed all of B and N information on how to make the migration. But now sure how far.
Can someone tell me how it stands now? How far the chain went? Thanks.
mizfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:19 AM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
They were transferred to Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/p/sainsburysebooksfaq
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:52 PM   #3
mizfiesta
mizfiesta began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfranek View Post

Thank you I'll check it out
mizfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags