Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
mobama
Connoisseur
mobama began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2 and Touch HD
News: Touch HD 2

Pocketbook releases Touch HD 2. There are no material differences compared to the first Touch HD, except that the new device promises a "soft and warm light in the evening", which probably refers to a colour-changing frontlight with some yellow or orange tone.

Instead of yellow frontlight (or better: in addition to it), I'd like to be able to have full inversion of tones across the entire device.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
chlorine
Addict
chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.chlorine has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
This happens just after I asked Santa for a Touch HD!

This being said, I don't care much for the soft warm light feature, so if this is the only difference one model is as good as another for me.

By full inversion of tones, do you mean white text on black background? I would also like to try that for night reading.
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:09 AM   #3
mobama
Connoisseur
mobama began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2 and Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorine
By full inversion of tones, do you mean white text on black background? I would also like to try that for night reading.
Yes. This feature is available in Koreader app. I would like to have it in my Pocketbooks.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote