Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
kkinser
Newbie with a Bullet
kkinser began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
NY Times subscription

Anyone know what the deal is with the new policy for nytimes.com? If I have a Kindle subscription will I still be able to access the website for free?
kkinser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
http://www.nytimes.com/content/help/...purchases.html
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Noooooo.... nooo... don't tell me the NY times won't be free anymore on iPad or Android ...

Is that true?

jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
kkinser
Newbie with a Bullet
kkinser began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
from the FAQs [thanks bZkindle]

23. I have a subscription to The New York Times on my Kindle, Nook or other e-reader. Does this give me access to NYTimes.com?

No. At this time, we're not able to connect your e-reader subscription to an NYTimes.com subscription. Each must be purchased separately.

We plan to enhance our e-reader subscription options in the near future. Please make sure your e-mail address is up-to-date so you can receive the latest site news and announcements from NYTimes.com.
kkinser is offline   Reply With Quote