Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thumbs up CHILD'S PIANO PLAY - Teach your child to play piano

Have you ever wanted to teach your child how to play piano? Have you experienced that teaching piano becomes boring task for your child and gets you frustrated?

I am a father myself of two wonderful daughters who are eager to play daddy's piano. As I was looking for a piano teacher for them, I realised how busy they are and all piano teachers were already fully booked. I had to wait over a year to get my daughters into piano lessons.

As I play piano myself and am fully qualified parent I suppose, I decided to write a tutorial for parents which will show you how you can teach your child to play piano in a whole new way... by child's play.

Don't let your child fall a sleep in boredom, make the piano learning experience a fun and cheerful experience in which both you and your child get involved in different play's and games. Before you know it, your child will know names of notes and their location on piano in no time.

For the convenience of this community, in addition to original PDF book I have also included EPUB and MOBI formatted books into the package.

Have a look in more detail:

http://www.arturgajewski.com/piano
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
You just reminded me... When my girl was 3 her grandparents gave her a recorder... I remember it was orange, and the noise... ! ... Shocking!

I thought, if she's going to play on this, I better start learning something... I developed some colour coded notes (that's what these music thingies are called in Denmark) - only a few to begin with... but eventually a whole octave... She learned very fast, and at 6 she was being taught by a pupil of Michaeli Petri...

When we came to Australia, no one could teach her... We went to the Academy of Music, and my daughter had to tell them how to do certain notes...

Eventually they suggested she try the flute... and she gave up on all the music at 9 years old.

I thought about publishing my system, but of course, it wasn't long before it was published everywhere...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #3
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thanks for your story It's nice to hear parents are creative in order to help their kids!

I'm familiar with color codes, but for some reason those just don't get my daughters' attention. I have seen many kids the same way. When they know they have to study, that's it for the whole thing.

This is why I twisted the whole thing around and made it a child's play so they don't even know they are learning.

In ten minutes, my both daughters could name any key on the piano within second of asking it and it was their first time on the piano other than just pounding the keys
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote