Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-22-2014, 04:05 AM   #1
Ztesteur
Ztesteur began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch and PC windows 7
Angry Plugin K4MobiDeDRM doesnt work with Calibre version 2.3

Hello. I'm beginner into this community. I'm French, excuse my bad English language. I use Calibre since several years. I read my books on a PocketBook Touch from different sellers. To be able reading the Kindle Books with DRM, I use Calibre to convert them to epub format with the plugin external K4MobiDeDRM which runs perfectly. This plugin doesnt run with the new version 2.3 of Calibre. Actvate or deactivate this plugin has the same effect : open a popup windows which saids "this book is protected whith DRM....". I think that Calibre 2.3 doesnt activate this plugin. Thank You to help Me.
Ztesteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:09 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
It is against forum policy to discuss DRM issues. You will need to raise this question at the site from which you sourced the plugin. It sounds as if the author has not (yet) updated it to work with the Calibre 2.x series.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:31 AM   #3
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
It looks like you may be using quite an old plugin.

Our old apprentice friend Alf (google is your other friend) may be able to hook you up with a more up to date version...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
Ztesteur
Ztesteur began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch and PC windows 7
Excuse Me. Thank You.
Ztesteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:49 AM   #5
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztesteur View Post
Excuse Me. Thank You.
No problem.

Here's another mobileread thread you may be interested in on this particular topic:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=244263
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote