Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-20-2005, 10:58 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Reminder: RSS feeds for PalmGear and PocketGear

In the very unlikely case that you haven't heard about it before: we offer some exclusive RSS 2.0 feeds to help you keep track of the latest software releases on PalmGear *and* PocketGear. To subscribe in your favorite feed reader, just copy any of the following links:

PalmGear
PocketGear
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #2
sas
Enthusiast
sas began at the beginning.

Device: T650 & T/T3
Question updated links :- ?)

Any chance of getting these feeds updated now, when PalmGear has merged with PocketGear
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
Any chance of getting these feeds updated now, when PalmGear has merged with PocketGear
Haven't really been visiting any of their sites anymore since I stopped using my PDA.

When I have time, I will look into updating the script.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
sas
Enthusiast
sas began at the beginning.

Device: T650 & T/T3
Thank you!

I believe it will be highly appreciated !
sas is offline   Reply With Quote