Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Need help with buying reader from eBay!!!

Hello all!
I have found very good offer on ebay, but unfortunately sellers ships only in USA! If someone could help me to get this reader - it would be much appreciated! All you have to do is to win an auction (max price i could pay- 250$), get the reader and then send it to me (to Belarus). Once you won the auction - I will pay to you via PayPal + cover all shipping costs! Please, help!
Here is the reader:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-eBOOK-READE...QQcmdZViewItem

BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
If U agree to pay 250 USD for reader and cover shipping rate I can offer to look at
this
There 240 USD for "buy now" and seller will ship to Belarus.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for help, but the only one of these reader could be sent to Belarus. Moreover, that one I found seems to be sold much cheaper, and it's new reader Still looking for someone who could help...
I even could make some kind of "guarantee deposit" to PayPal account which is equal to $200 just to show that I'm seriously intend to buy this item.

Last edited by BeTePoK; 12-20-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Want another one?
Let me know and we can do like before. Send me an email since it is faster... there are only 9 hrs left on the auction.

-Rob
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I went ahead and bid on it.
Advert
Old 12-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks, Rob!
I will buy it! Send you an email in a few seconds!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard

It is too late to end the auction early so we are going to have to wait and see
Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #8
arsingh1
Nameless Being

Dear BeTePok,
If You Are still if search of buying an ebook reader from the us or as a matter of fact any thing .
Then there is a website called http://www.myus.com/.
you buy an item from any us store and they will ship it to you .

Hope it helps

Last edited by arsingh1; 02-26-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #9
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Hello all!
I have found very good offer on ebay, but unfortunately sellers ships only in USA! If someone could help me to get this reader - it would be much appreciated! All you have to do is to win an auction (max price i could pay- 250$), get the reader and then send it to me (to Belarus). Once you won the auction - I will pay to you via PayPal + cover all shipping costs! Please, help!
Here is the reader:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-eBOOK-READE...QQcmdZViewItem

I thought you had enough by now...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:59 AM   #10
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Seems to me that what is really needed is a US re-shipper OR someone willing to send the reader on...Not really into the "If you buy this, I promise to do that" cenario, but that could be paranoia......Should be able to BUY from the seller, and then send to a US address, pay the adressee the exttra postage and away it goes......
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:08 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I thought you had enough by now...
lene,
Look at the post date: December 12, 2009