Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
Lukus
Lukus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
How to update metatdata on the device from Calibre?

Hello,
I have copied all my books from my Kobo to Calibre in order to put in some consistency in the way Authors and Titels are shown. As an example, on Calibre's Library I changed some the Authors (Old = Rollins, James to NEW=James Rollins).
On the device icon in the top bar I selected "Update metadata on cache on the connected device". At this point if I look at my books in the device the metadata looked to be correctly changed. But when going to the Kobo, nothing was changed, e.g. the author was still Rollins, James (in my example).

What did I wrong? Can somebody help me on this issue? I would very appreciate.
Many thanks in advance.
Lukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You haven't done anything wrong, it just doesn't work that way. The "Update metadata on cache on the connected device" is not updating the metadata the ereader is using. It is updating a file that calibre uses when looking at the ereaders. It is used to help calibre match the books on the ereaders to books in the library. Calibre updates it when the ereaders is connected. The option is used if you find books that have not been matched properly and use the ereaders list to do the matching.

For the Kobo ereaders, the metadata is read from the books the first time the ereaders sees the book. This usually happens when you disconnect from the PC and the black processing screen is displayed. If you send the book again from calibre, it is not reprocessed. Hence, any updated metadata is not read from the book. You have to delete the book and resend it to have it processed again. Or, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin. That has a function to update the metadata in the database on Kobo ereaders. This reads the metadata from the calibre library and doesn't touch the actual books on the ereader.

There is a complication on the above. Kobo ereaders use the full file name and path as the key to which book is which. This means you can have to exact copies of the book on the ereader so long as the file name is not the same. If you change the metadata in calibre, this can affect the file name and path used when you send the book. The save template in the driver is used for this. The default looks something like "{authors}/{title} - {authors}". That means if you change the author or title and resend the book, it gets a different file name and the ereader considers it a different book. For the changes you have, you would probably find the book in the library list on the ereader with the two different forms of the author name.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2015, 04:47 AM   #3
Lukus

Thank you very much for your help, Davidfor.

If I understand you correctly, there is no way to update the ereader directly from Calibre by using the metadata feature. Right?

The way I should proceed is: for a given book,correct the autors and titels in the Library of Calibre, and then send this book to the ereader. Go to the ereader and here I would find the same book twice.And now erase the old book from the ereader. Correct?

MAny thanks again.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:46 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If all you want to do is fix the author, title and some of the other metadata that is displayed on the Kobo ereader, then "Update metadata in device library" function in my Kobo Utilities plugin will do it.

But, if you need the books on the device to contain the correct metadata, then you will have to send and delete. To can do the delete from calibre.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:59 AM   #5
Lukus

Hello Davidfor,

many many thanks. You totaly solved my problem.

Now I can really use Calibre 100% thanks to your plug-in.

Great !!!!

In addition, the speed of your replys was just extrardinary. I have never experienced such a response time on any forum.
Advert
Old 05-23-2016, 01:59 PM   #6
Dchiplin
deb_oh_canada
Dchiplin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma & Aura One & iPad Mini Retina
Looking for clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If all you want to do is fix the author, title and some of the other metadata that is displayed on the Kobo ereader, then "Update metadata in device library" function in my Kobo Utilities plugin will do it.

But, if you need the books on the device to contain the correct metadata, then you will have to send and delete. To can do the delete from calibre.
David - can you explain a bit more on what the plug-in will do?

For example, I have cleaned up the comments in a number of the books in my Calibre library. I then reconverted them to update the metadata.

With my Kobo connected, I selected the edited book, ran the Kobo Utility with the "update Comments" field checked, and got a message back that 1 book was updated. But the book comments on my Kobo are not changed.

Grateful for any help with this!

Last edited by Dchiplin; 05-23-2016 at 02:05 PM.
Dchiplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dchiplin View Post
David - can you explain a bit more on what the plug-in will do?

For example, I have cleaned up the comments in a number of the books in my Calibre library. I then reconverted them to update the metadata.
You don't need to do this, and probably don't want to. Calibre will update the metadata in the books when you send them outside of library. So, they get updated during send-to-device or save-to-disk. You can also update the library copy using the "Embed metadata" and the "Polish books" functions.
Quote:
With my Kobo connected, I selected the edited book, ran the Kobo Utility with the "update Comments" field checked, and got a message back that 1 book was updated. But the book comments on my Kobo are not changed.
When you put a book on a Kobo device, the firmware processes the book to add it to the library. This reads the metadata and ToC and adds the information to the internal database. The library lists and details displayed are all built from the database. This is done the first time the book is seen. The Update Metadata function of the utilities plugin updates the database directly. It compares the details in the calibre library with what is in the devices database. If they are different, it updates them. It also only updates the metadata elements that are different. So, if you select all options and only the series name is different between the two places, then only the series info will be changed.

If the plugin says it updated something, then it probably did. But, you can't be sure of exactly which metadata elements where updated. One possibility for no apparent update is if you are using a template for the comments. If there is an error in the template, then the unchanged comment will be used. In this case, there won't be an error displayed.

If you think there is a problem, please run calibre in debug mode (right-click the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode"), use the update function and then close calibre. The debug log will be displayed/ Post the full log for me to look at.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #8
Dchiplin
deb_oh_canada

Thanks for your very kind and easy to follow response davidfor!

I am not using a template for comments (I don't think) - just the Kobo plugboards to add series info to the title.

I tried this again today on 3 books. One book 1, I edited author name, Book 2 tags, and on Book 3 comments.

Spoiler:
Ran the update function and received back:

calibre, version 2.57.1
Kobo Utilities - Device library updated: Update summary:
Books updated=3
Unchanged books=0
Books not on device=0
Total books=3

Checked all books on Kobo and no edits were made.

I ran the debug function and updated the same 3 books - log is below. "The Sultan's Wife" is the book with the edited Comments, the Johncock book had an updated Author (not Author Sort) field, and the Babs Horton book had updated Tags.

I have no idea if this is related, but the reason I use Convert versus Polish is that a book that has been Polished will not display on by Kobo - when it finally opens after hanging a bit and is a blank page with a tiny, tiny picture of the cover in the upper left corner.

calibre Debug log
calibre 2.57.1 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.9
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && KindleUnpack - The Plugin && Quality Check && Kobo Utilities && Modify ePub && Goodreads && Manage Series && KoboBooks && Find Duplicates && Barnes & Noble && KoboTouchExtended
Starting up...
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 2.2 No Kobo Touch, Glo or Mini appears to be connected
DEBUG: 2.2 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=None, self.supports_tiles=None
DEBUG: 2.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 2.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Driver: KoboTouchExtended'
Storage number map:
{(7L, 0L): [(4L, 'C'), (6L, 'D')],
(7L, 2L): [(1L, 'E')],
(7L, 3L): [(1L, 'F')]}
Storage number for USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_KOBO&PROD_EREADER-3.19.576&REV_0110\N250484003162&1: StorageDeviceNumber(type=7L, number=3L, partition_number=0L)
Storage number for USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_KOBO&PROD_EREADER-3.19.576&REV_0110\N250484003162&0: StorageDeviceNumber(type=7L, number=2L, partition_number=0L)
Drive letters for USBDevice(vendor_id=0x2237 product_id=0x4213 bcd=0x110 devid=usb\vid_2237&pid_4213&rev_0110 devinst=7)
{u'drive_letters': ['E', 'F'],
u'pnp_id_map': {'E': u'\\\\?\\usbstor#disk&ven_kobo&prod_ereader-3.19.576&rev_0110#n250484003162&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}',
'F': u'\\\\?\\usbstor#disk&ven_kobo&prod_ereader-3.19.576&rev_0110#n250484003162&1#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}'},
u'readonly_drives': set([]),
u'sort_map': {'E': (2L, 1L), 'F': (3L, 1L)}}
DEBUG: 6.1 KoboUtilities:_on_device_connection_changed - self.plugin_device_connection_changed.__class__: <type 'PyQt5.QtCore.pyqtBoundSignal'>
DEBUG: 6.1 Methods for self.plugin_device_connection_changed: ['__call__', '__class__', '__delattr__', '__doc__', '__format__', '__getattribute__', '__getitem__', '__hash__', '__init__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__reduce_ex__', '__repr__', '__setattr__', '__sizeof__', '__str__', '__subclasshook__', 'connect', 'disconnect', 'emit', 'signal']
DEBUG: 6.1 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 6.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 6.1 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 6.1 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 6.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 6.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 6.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Job: 1 Get device information started
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information callback returned
Job: 2 Set library information started
DeviceJob: 2 Set library information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 2 Set library information callback returned
Job: 3 Get list of books on device started
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None', prefix='E:\'
DEBUG: 0.0 Kobo device: Kobo Aura H2O
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of driver: (2, 6, 2) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of firmware: (3, 19, 5761) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Firmware supports cover image tree: True
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= [u'#percentread', True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, u'', True, False, False, False, False, False, False, u'', False, False]
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= on_connect
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
DEBUG: 0.1 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=1
DEBUG: 0.1 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG: 0.1 Database Version=125
DEBUG: 0.1 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: [u'1', u'Wishlist']
DEBUG: 0.1 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageID, ReadStatus, ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, IsDownloaded, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId FROM content where BookID is Null and ((Accessibility = -1 and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 )) or (Accessibility in (1,2) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1)) ) and not ((___ExpirationStatus=3 or ___ExpirationStatus is Null) and ContentType = 6) AND (externalId IS NULL OR externalId = '') AND contentId NOT LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%'
Job: 2 Set library information finished
No details available.
Job: 1 Get device information finished
No details available.
Started up in 15.43 seconds with 6910 books
DEBUG: 23.1 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 23.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 23.1 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 23.1 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 23.1 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 23.1 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 23.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 23.1 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 23.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 23.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 23.1 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Connected Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Firmware version: 3.19.5761
DEBUG: 23.1 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG: 27.8 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 27.8 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 27.8 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 27.8 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 27.8 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 27.8 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 27.8 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 27.8 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 27.8 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 27.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 27.8 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 27.8 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 27.8 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 27.8 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 27.8 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 27.8 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000000010F891F8>
DEBUG: 27.9 update_metadata - selectedIDs: [2942, 7281, 469]
DEBUG: 27.9 update_metadata - device_book_paths: []
DEBUG: 27.9 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
Title sort : Sultan's Wife
Author(s) : Johnson, Jane [Johnson, Jane]
Publisher : Viking
Tags : General Fiction, Historical
Series : Moroccan #3
Languages : eng
Rating : 4
Timestamp : 2013-07-25T02:01:43+00:00
Published : 2012-05-02T05:00:00+00:00
Identifiers : isbn:0670918008, barnesnoble:w/the-sultans-wife-jane-johnson/1108179953, google:5AyipwAACAAJ, amazon:0670918008, fictiondb:jane-johnson~sultans-wife~379029~b
Comments : <div><p class="MsoNormal">The author of*<i>The Salt Road</i>*and*<i>The
Tenth Gift*</i>Jane Johnson returns with a captivating historical novel
set in Morocco,<i>The Sultan's Wife</i>.<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">The year is 1677. Behind the magnificent walls and towering
arches of the Palace of Meknes, captive chieftain's son and now a lowly scribe,
Nus Nus is framed for murder. As he attempts to evade punishment for the bloody
crime, Nus Nus finds himself trapped in a vicious plot, caught between the
three most powerful figures in the court: the cruel and arbitrary Sultan Moulay
Ismail, one of the most tyrannical rulers in history; his monstrous wife
Zidana, famed for her use of poison and black magic; and the conniving Grand
Vizier. Meanwhile, a young Englishwoman named Alys Swann has been taken
prisoner by Barbary corsairs and brought to the court . She faces a simple
choice: renounce her faith and join the Sultan's harem; or die. As they battle
for survival, Alys and Nus Nus find themselves thrust into an unlikely alliance
- an alliance that will become a deep and moving relationship in which these
two outsiders will find sustenance and courage in the most perilous of
circumstances.<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">From the danger and majesty of Meknes to the stinking
streets of London and the decadent court of Charles II,*<i>The Sultan's
Wife</i>*brings to life some of the most remarkable characters of history
through a captivating tale of intrigue, loyalty and desire.<p></p></p><h3>Review</h3><p class="MsoNormal">'Jane Johnson writes the sort of books you want to tell everyone
about - they hook you from the first page and sweep you along with passion,
history and romance. I'm addicted' Katie Fforde<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">'An utterly compelling story' Stuart MacBride, author of*<i>Cold
Granite</i><p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">'Imagine the darkest Arabian Tale combined with Tremain's
glorious*<i>Restoration'*</i>Essie Fox, author of <i>The Somnambulist</i><br>
<br>
'An irresistible page turner - I loved it' Barbara Erskine<p></p></p><p>

</p><p class="MsoNormal">'Full of intrigue, deceit, skulduggery and murder. It has
romance in it, but also heartbreak and personal tragedy. It's deeply evocative
of North Africa - the sights, the smells, the culture, but there are also great
depictions of London at the time, and the court of Charles II. I really enjoyed
it' Ben Kane, best-selling author of*<i>Spartacus: The Gladiator</i><br>
<br>
'Far more than a rip-roaring read: it's a true work of art. Deftly recreating
the court intrigue of the tyrannical Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail - with all
its trappings of superstition, black magic and torture - it sucks you down
through interleaving layers steeped in blood, sweat and raw adrenalin, to a
mesmerising bedrock of real history...*<i>The Sultan's Wife</i>*gets
inside you, conjuring its magic long after you read the last line' Tahir Shah,
author of*<i>The Caliph's House</i></p><h3>About the Author</h3><p class="MsoNormal">
Jane Johnson was raised in Cornwall but now lives for half the year in a remote
mountain village in Morocco. Her first novel set in North Africa is*<i>The
Tenth Gift,</i>*and this was followed by*<i>The Salt Road</i>.<i>The
Sultan's Wife</i>*is her third Moroccan novel. She has been involved in
the book industry for many years and combines her work as a publisher with
writing for both adults and children.<p></p></p><h3><br></h3></div>
Formats : EPUB
Whose : Deb
Next : Yes
Read : No
DEBUG: 27.9 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
Identifiers : isbn:0670918008, barnesnoble:w/the-sultans-wife-jane-johnson/1108179953, google:5AyipwAACAAJ, amazon:0670918008, fictiondb:jane-johnson~sultans-wife~379029~b
Comments : <div><p class="MsoNormal">The author of*<i>The Salt Road</i>*and*<i>The
set in Morocco,<i>The Sultan's Wife</i>.<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">The year is 1677. Behind the magnificent walls and towering
circumstances.<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">From the danger and majesty of Meknes to the stinking
through a captivating tale of intrigue, loyalty and desire.<p></p></p><h3>Review</h3><p class="MsoNormal">'Jane Johnson writes the sort of books you want to tell everyone
history and romance. I'm addicted' Katie Fforde<p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">'An utterly compelling story' Stuart MacBride, author of*<i>Cold
Granite</i><p></p></p><p class="MsoNormal">'Imagine the darkest Arabian Tale combined with Tremain's
<br>

</p><p class="MsoNormal">'Full of intrigue, deceit, skulduggery and murder. It has
<br>
author of*<i>The Caliph's House</i></p><h3>About the Author</h3><p class="MsoNormal">
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='title'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='titleSort'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='author'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='authourSort'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='description'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionUseTemplate'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionTemplate'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='publisher'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='published_date'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='isbn'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='rating'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_column_names - columns_config: {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='series'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitle'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitleTemplate'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='usePlugboard'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='update_KoboEpubs'
DEBUG: 27.9 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='language'
DEBUG: 35.1 UpdateMetadataOptionsDialogk_clicked - key='isbn' self.new_prefs[key]=True
DEBUG: 35.4 _update_metadata: number books= 3 options= {u'isbn': True, u'description': True, u'mark_not_interested': False, u'series': True, u'published_date': True, u'author': True, u'publisher': True, u'usePlugboard': False, u'subtitle': False, u'setRreadingStatus': False, u'language': True, u'title': True, u'readingStatus': -1, u'resetPosition': False, u'update_KoboEpubs': True, u'rating': False, u'descriptionTemplate': u'', u'titleSort': True, u'authourSort': True, u'subtitleTemplate': u'', u'descriptionUseTemplate': False}
DEBUG: 35.4 _update_metadata: plugboards= {u'epub': {u'KOBOTOUCH': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']], u'KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']]}}
DEBUG: 35.4 _update_metadata: self.device.__class__.__name__= KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED
DEBUG: 35.4 generate_metadata_query - self.supports_series= True
DEBUG: 35.4 generate_metadata_query - supports series is true
DEBUG: 35.4 generate_metadata_query - test_query=SELECT Title, Attribution, Description, Publisher, Series, SeriesNumber, Subtitle, ReadStatus, DateCreated, Language, ISBN, FeedbackType, FeedbackTypeSynced, r.Rating, r.DateModified FROM content c1 left outer join ratings r on c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.BookId IS NULL AND c1.ContentId = ?
DEBUG: 35.4 Update summary: Books updated=0, unchanged books=0, not on device=0, Total=0
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - automatically managing metadata
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG: 34.5 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 34.5 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 34.5 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda', prefix='F:\'
DEBUG: 34.5 Kobo device: Kobo Aura H2O
DEBUG: 34.5 Version of driver: (2, 6, 2) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 34.5 Version of firmware: (3, 19, 5761) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 34.5 Firmware supports cover image tree: True
DEBUG: 34.6 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= [u'#percentread', True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, u'', True, False, False, False, False, False, False, u'', False, False]
DEBUG: 34.6 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= on_connect
DEBUG: 34.6 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 34.6 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
DEBUG: 45.3 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 45.3 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 45.3 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 45.3 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 45.3 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 45.3 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 45.3 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 45.3 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 45.3 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 45.3 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 45.3 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 45.3 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 45.3 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 45.3 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 45.3 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 45.3 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 45.3 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG: 47.2 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 47.2 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 47.2 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 47.2 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 47.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 47.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 47.2 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 47.2 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 47.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 47.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 47.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 47.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 47.2 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 47.2 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 47.2 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 47.2 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000000010F891F8>
DEBUG: 47.4 update_metadata - selectedIDs: [2942, 7281, 469]
DEBUG: 47.4 update_metadata - device_book_paths: []
DEBUG: 47.4 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 47.4 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='title'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='titleSort'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='author'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='authourSort'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='description'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionUseTemplate'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionTemplate'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='publisher'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='published_date'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='isbn'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='rating'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_column_names - columns_config: {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='series'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitle'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitleTemplate'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='usePlugboard'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='update_KoboEpubs'
DEBUG: 47.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='language'
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=3436
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG: 44.5 Database Version=125
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: [u'1', u'Wishlist']
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageID, ReadStatus, ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, IsDownloaded, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId FROM content where BookID is Null and ((Accessibility = -1 and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 )) or (Accessibility in (1,2) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1)) ) and not ((___ExpirationStatus=3 or ___ExpirationStatus is Null) and ContentType = 6) AND (externalId IS NOT NULL AND externalId <> '' OR contentId LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%')
DEBUG: 53.3 UpdateMetadataOptionsDialogk_clicked - key='isbn' self.new_prefs[key]=True
DEBUG: 53.7 _update_metadata: number books= 3 options= {u'isbn': True, u'description': True, u'mark_not_interested': False, u'series': True, u'published_date': True, u'author': True, u'publisher': True, u'usePlugboard': False, u'subtitle': False, u'setRreadingStatus': False, u'language': True, u'title': False, u'readingStatus': -1, u'resetPosition': False, u'update_KoboEpubs': True, u'rating': False, u'descriptionTemplate': u'', u'titleSort': False, u'authourSort': True, u'subtitleTemplate': u'', u'descriptionUseTemplate': False}
DEBUG: 53.7 _update_metadata: plugboards= {u'epub': {u'KOBOTOUCH': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']], u'KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']]}}
DEBUG: 53.7 _update_metadata: self.device.__class__.__name__= KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED
DEBUG: 53.7 generate_metadata_query - self.supports_series= True
DEBUG: 53.7 generate_metadata_query - supports series is true
DEBUG: 53.7 generate_metadata_query - test_query=SELECT Title, Attribution, Description, Publisher, Series, SeriesNumber, Subtitle, ReadStatus, DateCreated, Language, ISBN, FeedbackType, FeedbackTypeSynced, r.Rating, r.DateModified FROM content c1 left outer join ratings r on c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.BookId IS NULL AND c1.ContentId = ?
DEBUG: 53.8 Update summary: Books updated=0, unchanged books=0, not on device=0, Total=0
DEBUG: 61.7 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 81.7 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 81.7 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 81.7 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 81.7 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 81.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 81.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 81.7 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 81.7 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 81.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 81.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 81.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 81.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 81.7 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 81.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 81.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 81.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 81.7 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG: 84.6 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 84.6 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 84.6 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 84.6 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 84.6 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 84.6 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 84.6 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 84.6 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 84.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 84.6 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 84.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 84.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 84.6 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 84.6 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 84.6 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 84.6 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000000010F891F8>
DEBUG: 84.7 update_metadata - selectedIDs: [2942, 7281, 469]
DEBUG: 84.7 update_metadata - device_book_paths: []
DEBUG: 84.7 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 84.7 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='title'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='titleSort'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='author'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='authourSort'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='description'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionUseTemplate'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionTemplate'
DEBUG: 84.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='publisher'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='published_date'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='isbn'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='rating'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_column_names - columns_config: {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='series'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitle'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitleTemplate'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='usePlugboard'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='update_KoboEpubs'
DEBUG: 84.8 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='language'
DEBUG: 87.4 UpdateMetadataOptionsDialogk_clicked - key='isbn' self.new_prefs[key]=True
DEBUG: 87.7 _update_metadata: number books= 3 options= {u'isbn': True, u'description': True, u'mark_not_interested': False, u'series': True, u'published_date': True, u'author': True, u'publisher': True, u'usePlugboard': False, u'subtitle': False, u'setRreadingStatus': False, u'language': True, u'title': False, u'readingStatus': -1, u'resetPosition': False, u'update_KoboEpubs': True, u'rating': False, u'descriptionTemplate': u'', u'titleSort': False, u'authourSort': True, u'subtitleTemplate': u'', u'descriptionUseTemplate': False}
DEBUG: 87.7 _update_metadata: plugboards= {u'epub': {u'KOBOTOUCH': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']], u'KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']]}}
DEBUG: 87.7 _update_metadata: self.device.__class__.__name__= KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED
DEBUG: 87.7 generate_metadata_query - self.supports_series= True
DEBUG: 87.8 generate_metadata_query - supports series is true
DEBUG: 87.8 generate_metadata_query - test_query=SELECT Title, Attribution, Description, Publisher, Series, SeriesNumber, Subtitle, ReadStatus, DateCreated, Language, ISBN, FeedbackType, FeedbackTypeSynced, r.Rating, r.DateModified FROM content c1 left outer join ratings r on c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.BookId IS NULL AND c1.ContentId = ?
DEBUG: 87.8 Update summary: Books updated=0, unchanged books=0, not on device=0, Total=0
DEBUG: 130.6 KoboTouch:books - automatically managing metadata
DEBUG: 130.6 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG: 130.6 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 137.7 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 137.7 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG: 137.7 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 137.7 KoboTouch:books - oncard='cardb'
DEBUG: 137.7 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'cardb', but do not have one!
DeviceJob: 3 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: Starting set_books_in_library
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library: books to process= 3437
Job: 3 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library finished: time= 4.21900010109
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: updating views
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: syncing
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: refreshing ondevice
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: sending metadata_available signal
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - Start
DEBUG: 149.4 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 149.4 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 149.4 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 149.4 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 149.4 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 149.4 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - self.current_device_profile: {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - self.current_backup_config: {u'backupEachCOnnection': False, u'backupCopiesToKeepSpin': 5, u'backupDestDirectory': u'', u'doDailyBackp': False, u'backupZipDatabase': True}
DEBUG: 149.4 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 149.4 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 149.4 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 149.4 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 149.4 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 149.4 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 149.4 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 149.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 149.4 rebuild_menus - have device.
DeviceJob: 3 Get list of books on device callback returned
Job: 4 Send metadata to device started
DEBUG: 143.1 KOBO:sync_booklists - start
Job: 3 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 155.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - oncard='main'
DEBUG: 155.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 155.9 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - start - collection_attributes= [u'#percentread']
DEBUG: 155.9 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - collection_attributes= [u'#percentread']
DEBUG: 155.9 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - end
DEBUG: 155.9 No Collections - reseting ReadStatus
DEBUG: 155.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - managing bookshelves and series.
DEBUG: 155.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - about to clear empty bookshelves
DEBUG: 155.9 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - start
DEBUG: 156.0 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - end
DEBUG: 156.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Number of series set=0 Number of books=0
DEBUG: 156.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 156.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 156.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 156.1 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - start - collection_attributes= [u'#percentread']
DEBUG: 156.1 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - collection_attributes= [u'#percentread']
DEBUG: 156.2 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - end
DEBUG: 156.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='1' books=2
DEBUG: 156.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='1'
DEBUG: 156.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - managing bookshelves and series.
DEBUG: 195.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - about to clear empty bookshelves
DEBUG: 195.8 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - start
DEBUG: 195.8 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - end
DEBUG: 195.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Number of series set=0 Number of books=3436
DEBUG: 195.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 195.8 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 202.3 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 202.3 KOBO:sync_booklists - end
DeviceJob: 4 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 4 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 4 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 354.5 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 354.5 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 354.5 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 354.5 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 354.5 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 354.5 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 354.5 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG: 354.5 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 354.5 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 354.5 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 354.5 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 354.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 354.5 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='buttonActionLibrary'
DEBUG: 354.5 toolbar_button_clicked - no button action
DEBUG: 354.5 ProfilesTab.__init__ - self.library_config {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 354.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='buttonActionLibrary'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='buttonActionDevice'
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - device_config: {u'type': u'Kobo Aura HD', u'location_code': u'main', u'active': True, u'serial_no': u'N204B37301810', u'name': u'Kobo Aura HD', u'uuid': u'e9714981-ebce-4d74-abab-391435b4e388'}
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - connected_device_info: ['Kobo Aura H2O', '', '', '', {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}]
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - connected_icon=None
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - device_config: {u'type': u'Kobo Aura HD', u'location_code': u'main', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False}, u'active': True, u'uuid': u'573ed9cd-5fa8-46a7-b8f2-ce897c737d9b', u'name': u'Kobo Aura HD', u'serial_no': u'N204B3A308937', u'backupOptionsStore': {u'backupEachCOnnection': False, u'backupCopiesToKeepSpin': 5, u'backupDestDirectory': u'', u'backupZipDatabase': True, u'doDailyBackp': False}}
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - connected_device_info: ['Kobo Aura H2O', '', '', '', {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}]
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidgetopulate_table_row - connected_icon=None
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTab:refresh_current_device_options - Start
DEBUG: 354.5 get_pref - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_pref - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTab:refresh_current_device_options - do_daily_backup=False, backup_each_connection=False
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTab:refresh_current_device_options - end
DEBUG: 354.5 ProfilesTab:refresh_current_profile_info - Start
DEBUG: 354.5 get_pref - start - store_name='customColumnOptions'
DEBUG: 354.5 get_pref - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 354.5 DevicesTableWidget::get_data - start
DEBUG: 354.5 ProfilesTab:refresh_current_profile_info - end
DEBUG: 358.2 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 358.2 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 358.2 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 358.2 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 358.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 358.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 358.2 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 358.2 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 358.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 358.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 358.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 358.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 358.2 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG: 358.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 358.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (3, 19, 5761)
DEBUG: 358.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 358.2 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG: 360.1 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 360.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 360.1 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 360.1 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 360.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="E:\"
DEBUG: 360.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'main', u'prefix': 'E:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.842000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'b6b6df30-2d35-4741-ab38-82ddc2566e6e', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}, 'A': {u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura H2O', u'location_code': 'A', u'prefix': 'F:/', u'date_last_connected': u'2016-05-27T17:49:17.869000+00:00', u'last_library_uuid': None, u'device_store_uuid': u'70b54986-5d3a-49a6-a8cd-791b0fcdf487', u'calibre_version': u'2.57.1'}}
DEBUG: 360.1 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG: 360.1 get_library_config - library_config: {u'ratingColumn': u'', u'profiles': {u'Default': {u'customColumnOptions': {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}, u'profileName': u'Default', u'forDevice': u'*Any Device', u'updateOptionsStore': {u'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, u'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, u'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}, u'storeOptionsStore': {u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'storeOnConnect': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, u'promptToStore': True}}}, u'precentReadColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u'', u'SchemaVersion': 0.1}
DEBUG: 360.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 360.1 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG: 360.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 360.1 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG: 360.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 360.1 Root path of device: E:\
DEBUG: 360.1 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 360.1 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000000010F891F8>
DEBUG: 360.2 update_metadata - selectedIDs: [2942, 7281, 469]
DEBUG: 360.2 update_metadata - device_book_paths: [u'F:\\Johnson, Jane\\Sultan_s Wife - Johnson, Jane.kepub.epub']
DEBUG: 360.2 update_metadata - device_book_paths: [u'F:\\Johncock, Benjamin\\Last Pilot_ A Novel, The - Benjamin Johncock.kepub.epub']
DEBUG: 360.2 update_metadata - device_book_paths: [u'F:\\Horton, Babs\\Jarful of Angels - Horton, Babs.kepub.epub']
DEBUG: 360.2 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 360.2 TemplateConfig: mi= Title : Sultan's Wife
<br>

<br>
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='title'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='titleSort'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='author'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='authourSort'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='description'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionUseTemplate'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='descriptionTemplate'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='publisher'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='published_date'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='isbn'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='rating'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_column_names - columns_config: {u'percentReadColumn': u'#percentread', u'ratingColumn': u'', u'currentReadingLocationColumn': u'', u'lastReadColumn': u''}
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='series'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitle'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='subtitleTemplate'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='usePlugboard'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='update_KoboEpubs'
DEBUG: 360.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='MetadataOptions', option='language'
DEBUG: 361.3 UpdateMetadataOptionsDialogk_clicked - key='isbn' self.new_prefs[key]=True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: number books= 3 options= {u'isbn': True, u'description': True, u'mark_not_interested': False, u'series': True, u'published_date': True, u'author': True, u'publisher': True, u'usePlugboard': False, u'subtitle': False, u'setRreadingStatus': False, u'language': True, u'title': False, u'readingStatus': -1, u'resetPosition': False, u'update_KoboEpubs': True, u'rating': False, u'descriptionTemplate': u'', u'titleSort': False, u'authourSort': True, u'subtitleTemplate': u'', u'descriptionUseTemplate': False}
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: plugboards= {u'epub': {u'KOBOTOUCH': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']], u'KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED': [[u'{series:|| }{series_index:0>2s|[|] }{title} ', u'title']]}}
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: self.device.__class__.__name__= KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED
DEBUG: 361.9 generate_metadata_query - self.supports_series= True
DEBUG: 361.9 generate_metadata_query - supports series is true
DEBUG: 361.9 generate_metadata_query - test_query=SELECT Title, Attribution, Description, Publisher, Series, SeriesNumber, Subtitle, ReadStatus, DateCreated, Language, ISBN, FeedbackType, FeedbackTypeSynced, r.Rating, r.DateModified FROM content c1 left outer join ratings r on c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.BookId IS NULL AND c1.ContentId = ?
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: searching for contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Johnson, Jane/Sultan_s Wife - Johnson, Jane.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: self.options[cfg.KEY_UDPATE_KOBO_EPUBS]= True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: contentID.startswith('file')= True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: found contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Johnson, Jane/Sultan_s Wife - Johnson, Jane.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Title']='Sultan's Wife'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Attribution']='Johnson, Jane'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: author= [u'Johnson, Jane']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort= Johnson, Jane
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort - author= [u'Johnson, Jane']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: title_string= None
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: title_string= Sultan's Wife
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Johnson, Jane
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Johnson, Jane
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: self.options[cfg.KEY_SET_RATING]= False
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: self.options['series'] True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: newmi.series= Moroccan newmi.series_index= 3.0
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result['Series'] ='Moroccan' result['SeriesNumber'] =3
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result['Series'] == newmi.series = True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result["SeriesNumber"] == series_index_str = True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: not (result["Series"] == newmi.series or result["SeriesNumber"] == series_index_str) = False
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: no changes found to selected metadata. No changes being made.
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: searching for contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Johncock, Benjamin/Last Pilot_ A Novel, The - Benjamin Johncock.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: found contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Johncock, Benjamin/Last Pilot_ A Novel, The - Benjamin Johncock.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Title']='The Last Pilot: A Novel'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Attribution']='Johncock, Benjamin'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: author= [u'Johncock, Benjamin']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort= Johncock, Benjamin
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort - author= [u'Johncock, Benjamin']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: title_string= The Last Pilot: A Novel
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Johncock, Benjamin
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Johncock, Benjamin
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: newmi.series= None newmi.series_index= None
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result['Series'] ='None' result['SeriesNumber'] =None
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result["SeriesNumber"] == series_index_str = True
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: not (result["Series"] == newmi.series or result["SeriesNumber"] == series_index_str) = False
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: no changes found to selected metadata. No changes being made.
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: searching for contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Horton, Babs/Jarful of Angels - Horton, Babs.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: found contentId='file:///mnt/sd/Horton, Babs/Jarful of Angels - Horton, Babs.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Title']='Jarful of Angels'
DEBUG: 361.9 result['Attribution']='Horton, Babs'
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: author= [u'Horton, Babs']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort= Horton, Babs
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: using author_sort - author= [u'Horton, Babs']
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: title_string= Jarful of Angels
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Horton, Babs
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: authors_string= Horton, Babs
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: newmi.series= None newmi.series_index= None
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: result['Series'] ='None' result['SeriesNumber'] =None
DEBUG: 361.9 Update summary: Books updated=0, unchanged books=3, not on device=0, Total=3
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:_on_device_connection_changed - self.plugin_device_connection_changed.__class__: <type 'PyQt5.QtCore.pyqtBoundSignal'>
DEBUG: 381.1 Methods for self.plugin_device_connection_changed: ['__call__', '__class__', '__delattr__', '__doc__', '__format__', '__getattribute__', '__getitem__', '__hash__', '__init__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__reduce_ex__', '__repr__', '__setattr__', '__sizeof__', '__str__', '__subclasshook__', 'connect', 'disconnect', 'emit', 'signal']
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilites:_on_device_connection_changed - Device disconnected
DEBUG: 381.1 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 381.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 381.1 No device appears to be connected
DEBUG: 381.1 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path=""
DEBUG: 381.1 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=None, self.supports_tiles=None
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG: 381.1 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-27-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-28-2016, 04:00 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Thanks for your very kind and easy to follow response davidfor!

I am not using a template for comments (I don't think) - just the Kobo plugboards to add series info to the title.

I tried this again today on 3 books. One book 1, I edited author name, Book 2 tags, and on Book 3 comments.

calibre, version 2.57.1
Books updated=3
Unchanged books=0
Books not on device=0
Total books=3
According to that output, three books were updated. Is this an earlier run?
Quote:
Checked all books on Kobo and no edits were made.

I ran the debug function and updated the same 3 books - log is below. "The Sultan's Wife" is the book with the edited Comments, the Johncock book had an updated Author (not Author Sort) field, and the Babs Horton book had updated Tags.

Code:
DEBUG: 361.9 _update_metadata: number books= 3 options= {u'isbn': True, u'description': True, u'mark_not_interested': False, u'series': True, u'published_date': True, u'author': True, u'publisher': True, u'usePlugboard': False, u'subtitle': False, u'setRreadingStatus': False, u'language': True, u'title': False, u'readingStatus': -1, u'resetPosition': False, u'update_KoboEpubs': True, u'rating': False, u'descriptionTemplate': u'', u'titleSort': False, u'authourSort': True, u'subtitleTemplate': u'', u'descriptionUseTemplate': False}
The easy one: the update does nothing wit tags unless you have them in one of the templates. Hence changing them does nothing.

The next easy one: According to the line from your log above, you have selected the option to update the author using the author sort (highlighted in red). As you have not changed this, no update is done.

For the description, the log doesn't show it is being updated. Unfortunately, nothing is printed in the logs for this case. But, based on all my testing, if the comments in calibre are different from on the device, they will be updated and there will be something in the log. I have rechecked this now, and the only way for the comments not to be updated is if they have not changed.

Could you retest this? Connect the device and wait for the connection jobs to finish. Select a book that is shown as on the device, open the metadata editor, make a change to the comments and save it. Make sure the book is still selected and run the update metadata in the plugin. You should get the message saying a book has been updated. If it has, eject the device and have a look at the synopsis in the book details on the device.

If you don't get the update message, or you cannot see the update on the device, then I'll have to produce a version of the plugin with a little extra debugging to see what is going on.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #10
Dchiplin
deb_oh_canada

calibre, version 2.58.0
Books updated=1
Unchanged books=0
Books not on device=0
Total books=1

I tried it again exactly as you noted and no luck - the comments are not updated on the reader. I tried a couple of times just to be sure.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:18 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
calibre, version 2.58.0
Books updated=1
Unchanged books=0
Books not on device=0
Total books=1

I tried it again exactly as you noted and no luck - the comments are not updated on the reader. I tried a couple of times just to be sure.
OK, I don't know what is happening. If you have select to change the comments, and they are different on the device and in the library, they should have been updated. I have attached a test version of the plugin. This outputs some extra debug info. Please install this. Then run calibre in debug mode again and then update the metadata in the same way. Then post the log.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboUtilities-test.zip (203.5 KB, 229 views)
Old 08-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #12
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
can I update the metadata from the books that are in the sdcard ?
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:46 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

The metadata update functions in the Kobo Utilities plugin updates the database on the device. This is used for both the books in the main storage or the external SD card. So, yes, it will update the metadata for books on the SD card.