Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Turn off emails I get from Mobilread?

I'll probably slap myself upside the head when find out, but I can't see anywhere on the Board on how to stop getting emails when a new post appears. The email says I'm subscribed to that forum and I get an email every time a new post appears.

I checked my profile, but there does not seem to be any way to edit it, nor any mention of getting emails all the time.

How do I turn off the automatic emails? I'm assuming there is a way, but I can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Klondike
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
This?
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
Marc
Marc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader PRS-500
You can also turn off the automatic subscriptions by going to Edit Options and change the "Default Thread Subscription Mode".
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk
Thanks, igorsk, there it was right in front of my nose, "Control Panel" but I never thought to click on that (slap, slap to mah haid).

Changed a few other things never bothered with before.

Thanks for the simple answer to a simple user.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:49 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You can probably rest assured that there are a few dozen others with the same questions who just hadn't worked up to asking yet. You're not a simple user, you're a trailblazer.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert