Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-29-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
nicky53
nicky53 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T2
Uploading to Calibre from an ereader?

I have used Calibre for years (app. 1300 books) and I have an old Sony Prs-T2 with app. 100 books on it. Now some time ago I lost my hard drive on my PC and backup didn't have all my books on it (my fault). I have recovered most books but I have about 20 books on my ereader where I can't find where I purchased them from and I don't want to have to rebuy them. Now I thought that some years ago I could upload to Calibre from my device. All my books are epub. Any suggestions on how I can upload these books. Many thanks
nicky53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 11:29 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Connect the device and go to the device list in calibre. Right click on the books that you need to copy. There should be an option something like "Copy to library". Try that. If the books have DRM, it probably won't work, but should work otherwise.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2020, 12:34 AM   #3
nicky53
nicky53 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T2
Thank you so much, this is working!
nicky53 is offline   Reply With Quote