Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-01-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
*Free* until Jan. 5 IN THE BEST STORIES (Horror)

My mini-collection of what I consider my 4 best short stories, including the Bram Stoker Award-winning "In the Porches of My Ears," is free through midnight Jan 5 @ Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KP84ZG6

TOC:
-- "Glue Traps" - an amateur exterminator gets caught in his own trap . . .
-- "In the Porches of My Ears" - an overheard conversation in a movie theater has far-reaching effects on a couple's relationship . . .
-- "In the Best Stories..." - a father chooses the wrong bedtime story to read to his daughter . . .
-- "Four Legs in the Morning" - a young faculty member visits an isolated cabin to continue work on his scholarly project . . . and he uncovers the monstrous truth behind an ancient riddle.
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:32 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nprentiss View Post
My mini-collection of what I consider my 4 best short stories, including the Bram Stoker Award-winning "In the Porches of My Ears," is free through midnight Jan 5 @ Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KP84ZG6

TOC:
-- "Glue Traps" - an amateur exterminator gets caught in his own trap . . .
-- "In the Porches of My Ears" - an overheard conversation in a movie theater has far-reaching effects on a couple's relationship . . .
-- "In the Best Stories..." - a father chooses the wrong bedtime story to read to his daughter . . .
-- "Four Legs in the Morning" - a young faculty member visits an isolated cabin to continue work on his scholarly project . . . and he uncovers the monstrous truth behind an ancient riddle.
Thank you.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote