Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-23-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Question Filter Calibre Library And just show results?

I just recently updated calibre (was a few versions behind) and now when I filter my library it does not visually 'get rid' of books that do not match the filter. It simply highlights the books in green that match the filter.

I would really like to go back to the old filter option and am hoping there is simply a setting that I have missed somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Naloomi
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naloomi View Post
I just recently updated calibre (was a few versions behind) and now when I filter my library it does not visually 'get rid' of books that do not match the filter. It simply highlights the books in green that match the filter.

I would really like to go back to the old filter option and am hoping there is simply a setting that I have missed somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Naloomi
The now missing (really, just hidden) button is in the wrong state.
Preferences: Searching: tick Show Quick Toggle button...
Apply

Once the stat has been set, you can remove the tick
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The now missing (really, just hidden) button is in the wrong state.
Preferences: Searching: tick Show Quick Toggle button...
Apply

Once the stat has been set, you can remove the tick
Thank you very much 'TheDucks'. I knew it had to be something simple, but I just was not finding it. I appreciate the quick response too!!

Naloomi
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, filter