Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-27-2019, 05:32 AM   #1
*caz*
*caz* began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle ps
New paperwhite can’t change reading progress

Hello,
I’m sure I used to be able to change my reading progress to time in chapter, time in book etc. now I only get percentage of book read.
How do I change it ? It is the latest paperwhite.
Thanks for your help
*caz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:21 AM   #2
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have 2 PW4 and I just checked. One changes and one doesn't. The one that doesn't is on "location". I can tap the corner and nothing happens.

Changing the setting in "fond and page" works with the one that changes with taps and doesn't work with the other one.

Last edited by patrickt; 04-27-2019 at 07:25 AM.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:37 AM   #3
*caz*
*caz* began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle ps
Thank you.
I used to be able to do it, but neither of those options work.
Quite strange.
*caz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:27 AM   #4
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by *caz* View Post
Hello,
I’m sure I used to be able to change my reading progress to time in chapter, time in book etc. now I only get percentage of book read.
How do I change it ? It is the latest paperwhite.
Thanks for your help
Did you try another book to see if it is stuck on both?
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote