Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #16
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiTee View Post
Lume Books (formerly Endeavour Media) are offer 50 free books today and tomorrow.

The links from the books take me to Amazon UK's kindle pages. I don't know if they will take you to Amazon's other sites if you're outside the UK.

My registered Amazon site is amazon.com.au and none of these books show as free when I click on the links on the Lume page. They are all free for Kindle Unlimited users, all showing as $1.76 to buy.

EDIT:
I tried another account, registered to Amazon US, and there each was again free for KU, $0.99 to buy

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 05-29-2020 at 09:20 PM.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:38 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiTee View Post
Lume Books (formerly Endeavour Media) are offer 50 free books today and tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
My registered Amazon site is amazon.com.au and none of these books show as free when I click on the links on the Lume page. They are all free for Kindle Unlimited users, all showing as $1.76 to buy.
Please note the original post in the thread quoted above says it's two day sale for today and tomorrow. The message was posted on 2020-Apr-10 which is 49 days ago. Coincidence? Maybe not.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2020, 10:54 PM   #18
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Please note the original post in the thread quoted above says it's two day sale for today and tomorrow. The message was posted on 2020-Apr-10 which is 49 days ago. Coincidence? Maybe not.
Maybe ONE DAY, I will learn not to assume that threads with new posts are current.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:20 AM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Maybe ONE DAY, I will learn not to assume that threads with new posts are current.
Been there, done that. As an old saw puts it, good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote