Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-13-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Likebook Alita + BT Keyboard

Whe using a bluetooth keyboard is there a possibility to disable the Android standard?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:01 AM   #2
Jaero
Jaero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita / Kobo Forma / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Whe using a blu e tolto keyboard is there a possibility to disable the Android standard?
Hi! Yes, the virtual keyboard is automatically disabled when you use a bluetooth keyboard. I`m typing with a Logitech Keys-to-Go!
Jaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 02:48 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaero View Post
Hi! Yes, the virtual keyboard is automatically disabled when you use a bluetooth keyboard. I`m typing with a Logitech Keys-to-Go!
How did you do that?
With me the virtual keyboard appears whenever I want to write something
Old 06-02-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
Jaero
Jaero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita / Kobo Forma / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
How did you do that?
I'm typing with my Logitech Keys-To-Go, just now! No problem with pairing; the virtual keyboard doesn't appear.
The layout was setting in english but then I've modified in italian from Android settings. Now it's ok!
Jaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:32 AM   #5
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
How did you do that?
What keyboard do you have, does it have an android specific mode, also when paired go into language and keyboards and see its own setting has a toggle for the virtual keyboard visibility.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:08 AM   #6
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
What keyboard do you have, does it have an android specific mode, also when paired go into language and keyboards and see its own setting has a toggle for the virtual keyboard visibility.
It is a Rapoo E6350 Pro and I cannot see something like Android Mode.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:41 PM   #7
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
On an Onyx, I find the back button removes the on-screen keyboard.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:26 PM   #8
BluetoothKeyboar
BluetoothKeyboar began at the beginning.

Device: Alita Likebook
Hi, my Alita Likebook is connected with bluetooth keyboard but I cannot type. Do anyone of you have solution?
BluetoothKeyboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:28 PM   #9
BluetoothKeyboar
BluetoothKeyboar began at the beginning.

Device: Alita Likebook
Hi, my Alita Likebook is connected to keyboard but I cannot type anything. When I press the keys on keyboard, nothing happens. Can you help me?
BluetoothKeyboar is offline   Reply With Quote