Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 04-01-2020, 05:26 AM   #241
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra1 View Post
with a file manager ≠ of the default search the images of notes in png, collect them and convert in pdf
I donot understand your answer.
An example: I have a book Libussa.pdf and with my stylus I underlined some sentences on page 2 an wrote on page 3 the word "important".
Where can I find it, that I can save it?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:48 PM   #242
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
There's a mistake
I understood how export notes written in those white pages created for the book.
I don't know how export your type of note.
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:34 AM   #243
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra1 View Post
There's a mistake
I understood how export notes written in those white pages created for the book.
I don't know how export your type of note.
I discovered it.
It is very simple - every Notes I performed are stored in the pdf file. I only had to copy it.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:58 PM   #244
FanEreader
FanEreader began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita
Alita update in facebook V 2.3 (via mega)

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http..._rEOS5ReJMBaoQ
FanEreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:02 PM   #245
FanEreader
FanEreader began at the beginning.

V 2.3

For me, huge improvement with multidocument mode in pdf. Great! A must have.
With SD Card reader (it admits sd of 500 gb, mine is samsung) and new firmware, I think is much better than Onyx.
FanEreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:12 PM   #246
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanEreader View Post
The only adI think is much better than Onyx.
In my eyes, the only advantage of Onyx is that Notes can also be carried out in other ebook formats - not just in pdf
Old 04-13-2020, 05:10 AM   #247
Merithyn
Nameless Being

Did anyone find any good cheap case that fits Alita with on/off function? I have the original case which comes with the reader but it's super flimsy. The front is opening constantly and it's also too thin and it bends out of shape easily.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:11 AM   #248
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merithyn View Post
Did anyone find any good cheap case that fits Alita with on/off function? I have the original case which comes with the reader but it's super flimsy. The front is opening constantly and it's also too thin and it bends out of shape easily.
If the sleep mode remains, then no other cover is necessary.
The screen may need scratch protection and this is provided with the original.
Old 04-16-2020, 03:37 AM   #249
Merithyn
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
If the sleep mode remains, then no other cover is necessary.
The screen may need scratch protection and this is provided with the original.
Of course I have screen protector installed. And of course sleep function still works but I was talking about option of buying better case not that current one is unusable. Because you never know with this one if you really closed it or when it will open itself with that low level of sturdiness and I have some reading apps that I keep open and they keep the reader from falling into sleep automatically. Yeah, I could change that or put the elastic over the current case but please that's not my question.

I was just interested if any alternative cases exist for Alita...

Btw, Onyx devices got upgraded to android 9.0. I hope we get that promised android upgrade from Boyue too someday.

Last edited by Merithyn; 04-16-2020 at 05:05 AM.
Old 04-22-2020, 03:26 PM   #250
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
💪New Features:
1) Added track erase function in Note; I'm very happy
2) Note export function supports PDF format; I'm very happy

💪Experience optimization:
1) Separate Boyue OS Launcher from the system and upgrading ;
2) Fix the crash problem of paper switching when handwriting;
3) Fix the problem of no retract when clicking the directory bar on the reading interface;
4) flash every time when entering into the reading interface;
5) Fix other bugs;
and they didn't fix the impossibility to navigate in pdf files
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #251
Cozy-T
Cozy-T began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Alita
As I still didn't get an update I asked the support. Just in case someone else is wondering, here the answer I got:

hello

after checked, does your current firmware is V 1.0?

if yes, can not update to V2.3.

now only open the access for V2.2.0 user to V 2.3.2, the V1.1.5 can not update,

because V2.2.0 with some bugs. so we stop to update from v 1.0 seriese to V2.

in end of this month, we will open the access for all users to update the lastest version V 2.4

andorid 8 will be after V2.4..

best regards
likebook
Cozy-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:35 AM   #252
Cozy-T
Cozy-T began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Alita
Quote:
Btw, Onyx devices got upgraded to android 9.0. I hope we get that promised android upgrade from Boyue too someday.
I would assume, that we'll get it (at least some time this year).
Cozy-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:42 AM   #253
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Btw, Onyx devices got upgraded to android 9.0.
No, these are new devices.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:07 AM   #254
mbrisco
(gtfo/freak)
mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozy-T View Post
I would assume, that we'll get it (at least some time this year).
I wouldn't hold my breath. I've been holding it since its supposedly September release date.
mbrisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:07 AM   #255
dennisdd
Enthusiast
dennisdd doesn't litterdennisdd doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mimas
For my academic Workflow I have been testing Onyx Note Pro and Alita. Currently I am using Onyx, because they allow to directly open PDFs from Dropbox, handwritten annotate them and if you close, they are instantly and automatically updated on Dropbox with the annotations.
Further, the notes app of Onyx also can sync new notes directly with Dropbox. You can even set it to automatically activate WiFi for note sync if a new note is written and then it disables WiFi again after sync.
These cloud integrations and stability of workflow are key to me, that’s why I have quit Alita so far, even though Alita has several advantages. These are: better handwriting smoothing, which also works if PDF later opened on PC, better cropping of PDFs in PDF reader, sd card...

I would like to buy an Alita again if the following points are met:
1) Cloud Sync with Dropbox or Google drive

2) Direct opening of PDF files from Dropbox/Google drive, making annotations on the PDFs and directly syncing/Saving them back to Dropbox/Gdrive

3) automated sync/backup of new notes of notes app to Dropbox or g drive.

4) stability of workflow and no lost notes or annotations anymore. For example, when I tried Alita, this was the case if you made annotations, left the reader a bit and it went into sleep (without saving).

Could you let me know whether these points are resolved now?

Thanks
Dennis
dennisdd is offline   Reply With Quote