Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 PM   #1
venus455
venus455 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Question Calibre Help

I used to be able to drag and drop books into calibre and it would immediately start converting them to my chosen format(MOBI) but on a new computer now and for the life of me I can't see where to set it up like that again. Any help appreciated . Thanks
venus455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You want an Action
Preferences:Adding Books:ACTION (tab): Convert (tic)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2018, 01:15 AM   #3
venus455
venus455 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
thank you so much for your help

v
venus455 is offline   Reply With Quote