Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 10-15-2022, 05:36 PM   #61
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
I am able to pass my custom python context. Problem is, I need to be able to pass it to the template dialog as well (like we do with global_vars), otherwise, any helper functions or attributes will fail in the template dialog.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to test this before the weekend.
My mistake. I didn't remember that path. I will fix it tomorrow.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:39 AM   #62
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
I am able to pass my custom python context. Problem is, I need to be able to pass it to the template dialog as well (like we do with global_vars), otherwise, any helper functions or attributes will fail in the template dialog.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to test this before the weekend.
The fix is in calibre source.
Advert
Old 10-16-2022, 12:10 PM   #63
un_pogaz
Chalut o/
un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo
Well, I think my introspection system is stable.
Not sure about my English for the doc.
Go for the pull request.

Also @capink, my system is in fully dynamic and integrates ALL the functions currently loaded in the editor, including the ones specially added by your plugin.
At less, as long as you are in a template editor launched and managed by Action Chaine.
I was the first one surprised and particularly happy of this success.

Edit: Merged in calibre source.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2022-10-16 180037.png
Views:	73
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	197199  

Last edited by un_pogaz; 10-17-2022 at 11:02 AM.
un_pogaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 11:10 AM   #64
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The fix is in calibre source.
It is working as expected. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by un_pogaz View Post
Also @capink, my system is in fully dynamic and integrates ALL the functions currently loaded in the editor, including the ones specially added by your plugin.
At less, as long as you are in a template editor launched and managed by Action Chaine.
I was the first one surprised and particularly happy of this success.
This is a very useful addition. Thanks for your efforts.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 11:12 AM   #65
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

@un_pogaz: I am going through formatter.py and the docs, cleaning up comments and messages. Please don't make changes until I am done or we will have a mess of conflicts. Thanks
Advert
Old 10-17-2022, 12:25 PM   #66
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@un_pogaz: I am going through formatter.py and the docs, cleaning up comments and messages. Please don't make changes until I am done or we will have a mess of conflicts. Thanks
All done. Changes pushed and accepted.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:34 PM   #67
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

I added setting breakpoints in python templates to the template tester. When a breakpoint is hit a dialog opens showing the local variables in the current frame. Breakpoints are on source lines and are triggered just before that line executes. They work for the entire template including helper functions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.png
Views:	76
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	197343