Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 10-26-2021, 04:18 PM   #1
MontyJ
Addict
MontyJ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Calibre-web "Hot Books"

My users really like CW over the original COPS, mainly for the display options they can control.

But, at least in my setup on my QNAP NAS (installed using QPKG), the "Hot Books" selection is not working. None of the 'sort' selections changes the order of appearance. I currently have 60 titles showing in "Hot Books" and no matter which sort button I hit, nothing displays differently.

The "Books" selection, however, works normally, ie it sorts correctly by any of the criteria buttons available.

Also, I originally assumed that "Hot Books" would have a default sort order by "number of times downloaded". I mean that is what people would normally assume the "Hot" means, right?

If there is an admin setting or control somewhere to make "Hot Books" work as intended, I sure can't find it.

Any ideas?

Monty
MontyJ is offline   Reply With Quote