Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 03:49 AM   #46
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie72 View Post
Hola Iņigo
Solucionado,le quite la barra invertida/ y le puse Programs en vez de programs y quedo asi programs y funciona.
Muchas gracias por tu paciencia.
Saludos.
Vale, me alegro de que finalmente te funcione. Un saludo y a disfrutar
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #47
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakya View Post
Iņigo, ŋos funciona la barra de navegaciķn de izquierda derecha? a mi solo me funciona dandole al scroll con el lápiz.

Iņigo. Flip bar don't work? I use only scroll bar.
Clicka en opciones (options) y selecciona la pestaņa de teclas (keys), tras ello clicka en la entrada de texto para obtener el foco, presiona la tecla que quieras (flipbar, rápido o lento, etc) y selecciona la acciķn asociada en el desplegable de abajo.

Click on options and select keys tab, then click on the entry to get focus, press the key and select the proper action below.
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #48
garywitscher
Enthusiast
garywitscher began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG
FBReader startup error

Quote:
I got an error when trying this on DR800SG.

The 'FBReader" application cannot be opened.
Possibly the application is already open. Close it first and try agian.
I got this message when I copied the _fbreader dir over to the DR800SG and the files didn't actually copy. An empty _fbreader dir was copied. After retrying the files did copy and fbreader started up fine (using the download on this page).
garywitscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:33 AM   #49
al1972
Enthusiast
al1972 began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, IPad
Does it work under Beta 2.0?

al1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:32 AM   #50
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by al1972 View Post
It does work on my DR800S, but haven't used it much
Advert
Old 04-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #51
al1972
Enthusiast

Iņigo, thank you very much for fast reply! And my special thank for this port of FBReader. Eventhough you do not use it much, this soft is big deal for DR800 users in my country (Russia), where most of people keep their e-libraries in FB2 format. Speaking for them, I hope, you will not quit to support this port after final release of FW 2.0 and port some other cool apps from iLiad list. Best regards.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:33 AM   #52
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Iņigo, thank you very much for fast reply! And my special thank for this port of FBReader. Eventhough you do not use it much, this soft is big deal for DR800 users in my country (Russia), where most of people keep their e-libraries in FB2 format. Speaking for them, I hope, you will not quit to support this port after final release of FW 2.0 and port some other cool apps from iLiad list. Best regards.
I have some ideas on my TODO list...
Anyway, which "cool apps from Iliad list" are you thinking about?
Old 04-15-2010, 09:17 AM   #53
al1972
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
I have some ideas on my TODO list...
Anyway, which "cool apps from Iliad list" are you thinking about?
Well, since internet-browsing and e-mailing are not the option for this one, my suggestion list is not that long. Definitely, some cbz/cbr viewer, file manager, jukebox player, organizer, AbiWord in pair with USB HID module.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #54
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Well, since internet-browsing and e-mailing are not the option for this one, my suggestion list is not that long. Definitely, some cbz/cbr viewer, file manager, jukebox player, organizer, AbiWord in pair with USB HID module.
cbz/cbr viewer: kolenka has already written one
file manager: I have to improve my lua-based file explorer
jukebox player: DR800 has no speakers
organizer: do you like Osmo? already ported, but I would need to enhance DR800 compatibility
abiword: uhmmm... well, maybe a simpler notepad

I would add: xournal
Old 04-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #55
al1972
Enthusiast

Quote:
cbz/cbr viewer: kolenka has already written one
file manager: I have to improve my lua-based file explorer
jukebox player: DR800 has no speakers
organizer: do you like Osmo? already ported, but I would need to enhance DR800 compatibility
abiword: uhmmm... well, maybe a simpler notepad

Sounds great! And Osmo and xournal are great add.

Last edited by al1972; 04-15-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #56
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Once the SDK for R2.0 is available I will create a new version for DR1000, which should also work on DR800. Hopefully I get al the extra functionality that I had for R1.7.1 working in R2.0 quickly again.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #57
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Once the SDK for R2.0 is available I will create a new version for DR1000, which should also work on DR800. Hopefully I get al the extra functionality that I had for R1.7.1 working in R2.0 quickly again.
If you want, we could collaborate on this. You do the hard parts about screeen refresh and that and I do the base infrastructure port (libs and so on)
Old 04-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #58
Loo
Loo began at the beginning.

Device: IREX DR 800
Hi guys,
I'm still waiting for my DR 800, but FBReader is definitely a reason why I ordered it. I already got a couple of qustions on it:
1. Does 180 degree flip work ?
2. Any hope for dictionary lookup?

Thanks,

Last edited by Loo; 04-15-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:15 AM   #59
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loo View Post
Hi guys,
I'm still waiting for my DR 800, but FBReader is definitely a reason why I ordered it. I already got a couple of qustions on it:
1. Does 180 degree flip work ?
2. Any hope for dictionary lookup?

Thanks,
Speaking about FBReader port, yes to question #1 and nope for #2.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #60
Loo
Loo began at the beginning.

Device: IREX DR 800
I've got the device! And the first thing I did is is installation of FBReader. Sorry, I'm quite new to it and have a lot of questions.
The major is about long key press. Is it possible to implement? Basically I'd rather to go several (10?) pages backward/forward with a "long" page turn. And I'd love to be able to do 180 degrees flip as well as full screen mode toggle without stylus.
By the way is it possible to navigate a library with a flip-bar? And re-assign menu button?
I thing it's enough questions for a first time

Anyway, thanks a lot Iņigo for your job!

PS. Spent some more time with FBReader and figured out that such thing as "long" left-right click exists, although it's bit short for me . At least I've succeeded to re-assign long page turn back to 180 degree flip. Re-assigning long menu button press (Shift) drives the program mad.

Last edited by Loo; 04-23-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Loo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr800s, fbreader