Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #1
UberBlond
UberBlond began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Undock missing?

I don't know what I do wrong, but after I did dock the File Browser view, I can't undock it, have not found a way to join it in the File Preview. I am using Catalina, could this be something to do with this or am I just a bit stupid?
UberBlond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:07 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Usually you just double click the window titlebar
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:41 AM   #3
UberBlond
UberBlond began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thank's it helped!
Yesterday I tried it several times, without anything else than that the docked windows just changed its size - still docked. It might have been some bug with my laptop since after I finished yesterday, I shut it down and this morning after I started it up, also the editor functioned as it should.
UberBlond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:39 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBlond View Post
Thank's it helped!
Yesterday I tried it several times, without anything else than that the docked windows just changed its size - still docked. It might have been some bug with my laptop since after I finished yesterday, I shut it down and this morning after I started it up, also the editor functioned as it should.
If it was a Windows PC, I would say one of their updates happened and it WAS NOT exempt from needing a reboot. Happens to me frequently after an update fires off in the night and I start working, only to find other things no longer work correctly. Reboot, and all is well.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Seems somewhat appropriate :

DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:19 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If it was a Windows PC, I would say one of their updates happened and it WAS NOT exempt from needing a reboot. Happens to me frequently after an update fires off in the night and I start working, only to find other things no longer work correctly. Reboot, and all is well.
Try turning of Fast Start, for me at least its benefits are marginal.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote